X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Tuesday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 19-21, -7.70

Jackets -116/-129 vs Canucks
    Vancouver got a raw deal with their opening schedule...this is their 6th straight road game, 5th straight on the East Coast, and their 4th game in 6 nights. Brutal. And they have not looked good on this trip...I think it is catching up to them. They are 1 for 20 on the power-play through the first five games while opponents are 8 for 26. This is the last game before they head home...horrible spot for Vancouver. CBus hasn't played since Saturday. Not sure why Cbus isn't -140 here, but they do have a ****ty rep.

Lightning -141/-143 vs Thrashers
    Memo to Vince and Martin...time to step up and get your team a win...I think they get it in this spot. TB has been close with 3 straight OT losses. This is only Atlanta's 2nd road game.

2 Units Each

Ducks/Leafs Under 5.5 -129
    Two teams having trouble scoring, two good goaltenders. Leafs are going to be a huge under team. They have no top line scoring talent, essentially have 3 checking lines, a soild goalie, and with new coach Wilson, they have been playing the trap.

Caps +106 vs Flames
    With the way Calgary has been playing defensively, I;m not sure they should be a fave against the leagues best scoring team...

1 Unit Each

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 10-21-2008, 12:03 PM.

love the tbay pick I jumped all over it at open and the jackets seem the play as well tho I wont be betting that game. Vancouvers also out Salo, Demitra, Hordichuk, Rypien. 1 week in and out 4 starters, Vancouvers good fortune starts early this year.

GL today

Comment

gl jml

like the lightning, and you know i'll be pulling for the capzzzz

Comment

I feel left out....FF posted in everyone's thread, including two of his own, that the Home play hit, but unfortunately it was locked when he tried to put the play in. :laughing:

lol...nice night for the board :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          I feel left out....FF posted in everyone's thread, including two of his own, that the Home play hit, but unfortunately it was locked when he tried to put the play in. :laughing:

lol...nice night for the board :thumbs:
          didn't see your thread....:laughing:

im pissed about that. i posted my play, went to get a drink of water, turned on ESPN, cambe back sat down and put it in and it was done. It said 4:10 on the screen for cut off time and it was only 4:07.....:bang:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I hear ya...lol.

I didn't play it, but I can't believe the Over isn't cashed in Calgary...or at least close! WAS had a 9 minute power play in this game (yes, 9 straight minutes) AND Calgary has had FOUR 5 on 3 PPs. Washington 10 minors total. And only 3 goals? lol...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              I hear ya...lol.

I didn't play it, but I can't believe the Over isn't cashed in Calgary...or at least close! WAS had a 9 minute power play in this game (yes, 9 straight minutes) AND Calgary has had FOUR 5 on 3 PPs. And only 3 goals? lol...
              i came very close to playing that Over. Both PP's are hitting close to 20% this year too....don't quite understand that one...not to mention the Caps PK is 71% and almost dead last in the NHL (CAL is mid pack)
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Nice nite!

What did you think about Wilson putting in Joesph for the Shootout?

So far when a goalie has replaced the starter for the shootout, they have scored 6/6. It has happened 3 times. LOL!
                NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
                NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
                Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

Working...
                X