Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Tuesday

splittsville the past few days........

TAM -140...........4Units......if they don't win tonight i don't know when they will in all honesty.

TAM (1P).........1Unit

anyone have thoughts on the HOME teams tonight at -135? I lean to that play but not sold on it yet. There are a couple of games that i think go either way tonight and you need 3 of the home teams to win to cash that bet for the most part (unless there is a road blowout in the mix).

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-21-2008, 04:11 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

For what it is worth, the only road team I like tonight is Anaheim and they have not been scorching the nets lately....
    Go Boilers!
    thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
    NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
    NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
    NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
    NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
    NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
    NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
    NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
    NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
    NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Home play is a toughy. Cant see vancouver mustering much with their injuries prolly try to clamp the game down today and cbus doesnt allow much anyway. Bruins might pose a problem but at best a 1-2 goal victory if they manage to win at all. Ducks should win and they're the question mark if they put up a 5-1 type performance and they're capable they blow the night, they're due for one of those. Bolts should win and the flames are hit or miss but should win. All hinges on what the ducks do, or more like do you wanna bank on the leafs keeping you in it?

Comment

Owners of TB were on Bubba the Love Sponge today, and claimed a victory for tonight. Basically, said teams trip to Prague, and then with 13 new people and new coach they have had some adjusting to do....Team is improving each game and that this will be there break out game...I don't know **** about hockey but the convinced me, i hit them PL and ML....
        Good luck tonight.

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

I think I am going to take the home teams as well tonight. I already took Buffalo and TB, Columbus should take care of my Canucks. They haven't showed much life and usually have a hard time against them anyways.

Anahiem worries me as well but I like 3/4 home teams which is good enough for me!

:thumbs:
          NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
          NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
          Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

GL, on tampa myself

Comment

everyone- THX!.....skins hopefully they don't pull a PHI tonight....

i will play the home teams here as i did like 2 of the 5 with strong leans to 2 others.

GL to everyone!

Comment

fart...didn't get it in (HOME)...sure it's a sure winner now....:laughing:....CBJ up 2-0....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  fart...didn't get it in (HOME)...sure it's a sure winner now....:laughing:....CBJ up 2-0....
                  Same...

I forgot! LOL! I was too busy putting in other games! But at the moment the road teams are winning.
                  NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
                  NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
                  Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

ITS SNOWING HERE :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
                    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

ITS SNOWING HERE :bang: :bang: :bang:
                      :beerbang: :beerbang: .......like what the 34th snowfall since August 1st right....don't worry, when Obama gets elected he will make it snow equally in all places in the US....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        :beerbang: :beerbang: .......like what the 34th snowfall since August 1st right....don't worry, when Obama gets elected he will make it snow equally in all places in the US....
                        :laughing: :laughing: im not sure whose worse you or HD i try to inject some humor about the snow and me shoveling and you gotta bring up obama and a sarcastic remark you sound just like HD ........ugh and to think i actually used to like you more then him ...........who knows now

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                          :laughing: :laughing: im not sure whose worse you or HD i try to inject some humor about the snow and me shoveling and you gotta bring up obama and a sarcastic remark you sound just like HD ........ugh and to think i actually used to like you more then him ...........who knows now
                          :beerbang:.....lol

Comment

that was too close for comfort but looks like 2-0 +5Units for the night.

Unless CAL gets wiped out it looks like HOME will cash as well.

GL to everyone!

Comment

hi i was just wondering how long until you start complaining you don't have the time anymore to gamble or cap the games?

Thanks in advance :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

cause i know when this happens you start hitting at a 90% clip and i wanna jump on the bandwagon when that happens

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
                              X