NHLRS Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Wednesday

HOME teamers pending for a sweep Tuesday as i type this (although when i went to play it the stupid play was off the board...:bang:)

PHI +115..............last time i play PHI this year if they cornhole me here. I mean at what point does pride kick in for a team? They are bad defensively but they have plenty of talent on that team that isn't working hard or doing the little things. And having a 23 year old Captain doesn't help.

i am debating a play on CHI tomorrow to give EDM their first loss of the season. But the Over may be a good play here the way these teams score and play defense. Also debating a play on the NJD game as well. I would like to see some team totals before i make up my mind on those games.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

I'm liking Phi and Chi tomorrow as well....hopefully Philly shows up at home. Dogging Richards though? :ohman:

GL!

Oh...and did the Home teamer win tonight? :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

Oh...and did the Home teamer win tonight? :dunno:
      it won....:laughing:....but not sure if you knew this but i didn't get it in in time......

and im not dogging Richards, but when you're 0-3-2 you really want a veteran presence to speak to the room.....not a guy in his 2nd full year of being decent......that was my only point on that....would rather have a Chelios, Primeau (oh boy here comes larry) etc....

Comment

Yeah....it's the new trend...make your young star captain (Crosby, Nash, Toews, etc). Although I think Richards IS Captain material (soon). He Captained all those junior squads too.

Comment

I'm liking Phi and Chi tomorrow as well...
          yeah i will most likely play CHI at what looks like a good cheap price at home of -120 as i type this. Looks like it only took Souray 3 games to get hurt in EDM this year....:laughing:....wait i drafted him.....:ohman:

Comment

CHI -125.....1 1/2Units........will come back with Colorado over EDM tomorrow if EDM wins tonight. Chase system play. Fading EDM winning B2B on the road and staying unbeaten on the season.

NJD Over2 1/2 -125...........DAL has given up goals in bunches this season. Hopefully that trend continues.

PHI +1 1/2 -245........1/2Unit

GL to everyone!

Comment

I agree completely with your thoughts on Chicago/Edmonton plus Roloson is making his first start of the year tonight.

I also had a question...What type of success do you have on the +1' line plays? It seems to be a heavy price to pay and contrary to your thoughts in your manifesto at the beginning of the year.

Do you have any information on the percentages of games that are decided by 1 goal?
              MLB
              May
              Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
              Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
              Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
              Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
              Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
              Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Originally posted by Franchise View Post
                I agree completely with your thoughts on Chicago/Edmonton plus Roloson is making his first start of the year tonight.

I also had a question...What type of success do you have on the +1' line plays? It seems to be a heavy price to pay and contrary to your thoughts in your manifesto at the beginning of the year.

Do you have any information on the percentages of games that are decided by 1 goal?
                i rarely play them at all. this is only the 2nd time i've played it all year long. I do think PHI will at least be competitive in this one. I had them +1 1/2 vs. SAN the other night, allbeit at much better price. And im only playing it for 1/2Unit tonight. And as far as the manifesto, i have made one play other than this one above -145 this season and that was a 1Unit play on the NYR at -205. I think it's completely ludicrous, assinine whatever you want to call it when i see people playing games at -190, -210 and dumping huge units on them. I can tell you that those fizzle out a good deal of the time and it's not worth it. I really don't see the value in playing anything above about -145 or -150 tops. All you have to do is look back at last year and the year before to see how many teams that "should win tonight for sure" didn't.

with respect to 1 goal games......there were 4 of them last night out of 5 games. If you can get decent odds with a +1 1/2 in the right spot it can be a very good play. I had PHI +1 1/2 at some decent odds the other night.

The best values i have seen are on team totals and also im finding some value playing home team and road team totals. I guess i see things different than most.

GL!...:thumbs:

Comment

your plays suck..............you know you want to quit this gambling thing ............you know you don't have the time anymore for this.................just quit
                  ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                    your plays suck..............you know you want to quit this gambling thing ............you know you don't have the time anymore for this.................just quit
                    will be there shortly......:laughing:

actually thinking of not doing CBB this year. getting to the point where i don't have time. hockey i can do in a few minutes and that will probably be it. hopefully that will get me through a full hockey season.

you will hopefully grab that illustrious UB diploma and find other things are more important in life....:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

you will hopefully grab that illustrious UB diploma and find other things are more important in life....:thumbs:
                      all i need to see is a DQ or a shovel and i know my purpose in life :beerbang: :beerbang:
                      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

PHI +1 1/2 -245........1/2Unit
                        A half unit play on a -245 line? :thumbs:

Try to cash in that 1/5th of a unit payout!

lol, GL :beerbang:

Comment

A half unit play on a -245 line? :thumbs:

Try to cash in that 1/5th of a unit payout!

lol, GL :beerbang:
                          when i wager units it is "to win" not units bet. so i am betting basically -122 to win 1/2unit tonight. im not wagering outside of my window, but i like the play so i am going to run with it. the whole thing im not going to do this year is bury myself on plays with high units. If this play loses, fine i lost a little over a unit. If i play this normally and it loses im out almost 5Units. That is why i don't understand making plays on high chalk in hockey. i saw you had 5 Units on PIT the other night and it won. but it wasn't easy and that type of game lost a lot of the time last year. Just no value in that because if you do lose it's too hard to recover, especially if you lose a couple of them. But as i said i seem to have a different mindset than most here when it comes to what types of plays i make etc.............really going to try and stick to it and see how i do. so far it's going well. i really only violated my rules 2x this year and that was last night in the TAM game playing 2 plays in the same game (period and game) and tonight in the PHI game. The other night in the PHI/SAN game i played 2 plays in that game but each for a unit (basically split the units up between PHI +170 and PHI +1 1/2). If i took away the high chalk high unit plays i lost last year i had a good season and that is what im not going to do this year is lose those plays. I would love to play OTT tonight but im just not going to do it at that price.
                          Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-22-2008, 04:33 PM.

Comment

all the other stuff aside... "to win" makes sense...I just thought you were laying a 1/2 unit on that line...which in any system or theory is funny.

And I don't see how my 5 units on Pit, and your 4+ on TB is a different "mindset" ...lol....we were both trying to go hard in what we thought was a good spot. And IMO, mine was the better spot! lol. You're right though...we did get killed from time to time on high juice lines. I guess thats what you mean. But sometimes a good play is still a good play at any line....I gotta stick with that.

Edit...reread your post, and get your drift. Too hard to recover from high juice/high unit plays that lose. lol...duh...I think I skipped over a couple lines. I think I'll do it less this year, only in REALLY good spots, instead of chasing or pounding hunches with 5 unit plays like I did a couple times last year. I've only made one BIG play so far this year, and I'll tread a little lighter with those for sure... but not eliminating them completely...never! lol.

GL!
                            Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 10-22-2008, 06:09 PM.

Comment

would rather have a Chelios, Primeau (oh boy here comes larry) etc....

LOL, LMAO, ROFLMAO!!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Comment

Working...
                              X