NHL wedz with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL wedz with flmmkrz

how bout that 2 winning days in a row, didn't start a thread for my tampa play today but posted in another thread I was all over it and didnt think it warranted another thread since the room as a whole seemed to be on them. Hopefully can keep it rolling:

Wings -139 to win 1 unit

Blues are playing well and scoring quite a bit so may take a look at the over later but for right now they're going to have to show me they're for real after beating up on the likes of toronto, isles and struggling teams like dallas and chicago. Wings are struggling themselves but should be well rested and ready to play.

Sens -.5 in reg @ -114 to win 1 unit

not gonna bother with the big chalk, florida sucks shouldnt need extra time to win this one. If it goes to extra time then Vokouns stepped up and played very well and if thats the case i'd rather not pay the extra price to face him in ot or shootout.

Thats it for sides might add a total play or 2 tomorrow.

GL everyone

GL! Like both! And you won't have to worry about Vokoun, as Anderson starts for the Cats tonight...

Comment

bought out my detroit play with conklin in the pipes, the wings arent playing solidly in front of osgood but he gives them their best chance to win so Im just sitting the game out.

Comment

Interesting...I thought the exact opposite thing when I saw last night Conklin was expected to start...I don't think there is any dropoff whatsoever with Conklin, and dare I say he is the better goalie, IMO. It was actually one reason I liked the play...getting another chance to play, he'll be pumped, and I think he might even be the starter of that team come March. Conk was great last year, and was superb in his one start so far this year as well.
        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 10-22-2008, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Interesting...I thought the exact opposite thing when I saw last night Conklin was expected to start...I don't think there is any dropoff whatsoever with Conklin, and dare I say he is the better goalie, IMO. It was actually one reason I liked the play...getting another chance to play, he'll be pumped, and I think he might even be the starter of that team come March. Conk was great last year, and was superb in his one start so far this year as well.
          i completely agree. Osgood has been awful this year so far. I don't think there is a dropoff at all and i can see them riding the hot hand if he does get hot.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

you might be right jml I've never been overly impressed by Conklin and the wings defense has me a little iffy so I thought better to just sit it out but I havent seen Conklin play in a while maybe he's the better fit right now. GL with it

Comment

Good luck convincing any Oiler fan that Conklin is anything but a complete waste of space...

Comment

:laughing: you and I are thinking the same way ang, tough to shake the image of him blowing for the oil when thinking of him now.

Comment

You can't cap on what a guy did 5 years ago boys...lol... :beerbang:

Comment

I also find good teams play tighter hockey with their back-up playing.

Comment

You can't cap on what a guy did 5 years ago boys...lol... :beerbang:
                      It was only 2 years ago...

And maybe I can't cap, but I can still cry.

Comment

added:

Sharks -110 to win 1 unit

and

Stars +130 x 1 unit

lotsa people liking philly today but that priced dropped enough for me to find value on the sharks.

As for the stars same deal, I have this as a slight edge for jersey not enough to warrant getting +130 on the stars.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                          It was only 2 years ago...

And maybe I can't cap, but I can still cry.
                          I'll raise you to 3 years...lol. 05/06 season.

GL flm!

Comment

and gonna head out for the night so make all my plays now:

Oil + 132 x 1 unit

another line I find value in, hawks should be favored but with the way they're playing not by this much.

and decided to keep the wings play and trust jml on Conklin not being the oil version lol.

so much for limiting my plays

Comment

thats the way to do it, 2 late additions giving up goals in the first 3 minutes of the game. Awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X