X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Wednesday

1-2 yesterday, first losing day of the season but didnt drop any units

Detroit -145, 1 unit ... Zetterberg back in lineup

Flyers +115, 1 unit ... it has to stop right?

gl tonight
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

YTD:8-5, +6.8

Florida-Ottawa O5.5, -115, 1 unit

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post

Flyers +115, 1 unit ... it has to stop right?
      no....it doesn't...but hopefully it will. I sat through that SAN gem in person on Saturday night. They were just flat out awful in their own end. I never had a feeling that entire game that they would win. When they were up 3-2 all i kept thinking was to please only lose by 1 goal so i could cash my +1 1/2 play. They got outworked all night long and quite frankly generated nothing all night outside of those couple of breakaways they scored on. but we did get the "lets go flyers" chant going a few times....:beerbang:

same **** different season. I mean haven't you seen it before. Not showing up to play in big games like a season opener......getting outworked....not playing 60 minutes of hockey.....all talk no action Flyers...."yeah we had a great practice and we're really a motivated team tonight"...only to see them fall behind 3-0 and look like they could care less if they are there. For once, i would kill to have a PHI team that was shorter on talent but made up for it by constantly outworking their opponents. It is always in reverse....lots of talent and then zero effort. And yeah, they are thin on the blue line (and i swear if that #47 coughs the puck up one more time tonight im going to ring his neck...and i know he's only 18 but then don't play his ass)......Al Alberts or whatever his name is...Prince Albert whatever...he sucks a donkey dick too.

I think that conference finals run last year had their heads pretty big coming into this year and they forgot about how hard it is to get there.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

yea FF i agree with you on that 100%, I like that Nitty is in net again tonight, as Biron has been nothing but god awful, Stevens is too mellow of a coach as well and he cant seem to get a spark out of this club.... but I am not as down, the Flyers have some great offensive weapons and not having jones on D right now is a big loss, but the other guys they have back there on defense has been awful....When watching the game on Saturday, it seems like there was a decent amount of Flyers fans there, they showed on Comcast a bunch of clips of Flyers fans, I am waiting on the Phills season to conclude before I head over to a Flyers game

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

still going with my bet ....

Gagne scratched with the FLU

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

1-2, -1.15

Flyers score 6 goals and cant win WTF ....

How Bout Them Phightins??

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

They have to win eventually!

It is like last season all over again. High expectations and slow out of the gate and no turn around. Last team in the league without a win...
              NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
              NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
              Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post

Flyers score 6 goals and cant win WTF ....
                lmao...reminded me of a hockey game from the 80's....crazy when guys like gretz used to rack up 4 and 5 points a night....

i don't really know what to say about PHI other than they have the worst back end of any team in hockey right now and it isn't going to get much better. They have never been able to figure out the defensive part of the game since the lockout. They went with pylons like rathje and hatcher and that didn't work. Then old man smith came in for a year and got used like a puck bag and he's gone. So now we have quite possibly the biggest pile of **** on the blue line i have ever seen. Eminger is a cast off from Washington who never panned out in their organization and was a healthy scratch most of the time. Alberts never could find the ice with Boston. I mean if you're on the 72 Russian Olympic team and you're a healthy scratch on D, fine, but when you can scratch a lineup card in Boston or Washington that is saying something. Coburn and Timmonen are solid and were interestingly enough a combined +7 tonight so they are not the problem. The other 4 ass clowns were a combined -6 tonight. Ossi Vannonen didn't even play last year in the NHL....:dunno:

they are done. Parent and Jones don't come back until mid december at the earliest and by then they will be so far down in the standings it won't matter. And the goaltending is still a mess. Neither one of those clowns could steal a base in an empty stadium let alone a game by standing on their head. I mean Birawful was beaten by Pavelski and Roenick tonight in the shootout and didn't make a single save in the SO. That's awful.

What amazes me are the amount of guys running loose to the net when the puck is in the corner and that is the FORWARDS not the D men. They are just letting guys come in unchecked down the wings for passes......it's a team effort when you lose like that. Richards and Carter can only do so much. Knuble is on a milk carton somewhere to start the season.

but your Phillies look good....lol...:beerbang:
                Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-23-2008, 12:57 AM.
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                X