• Ang's NHL: Wednesday

YTD: 20-22-7, -3.10 units

I need the dogs to start barking...

Dallas +140 (60 mins), 1 unit
    Philadelphia +122 (60 mins), 1 unit
    St. Louis +135 (60 mins), 1 unit
    Edmonton +136 (60 mins), 1 unit

GL everyone.

Wow, I can't hit a dog play to save my life. The best I can get these days is a push...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
      Wow, I can't hit a dog play to save my life. The best I can get these days is a push...
      at least you didn't take the L like i did with PHI who really had no business winning that game anyway....:bang:

if you recall, also, the season runs in 1/3's every year. the first 1/3 is pretty much to form, then the part of the season from late november until about late january is the prime dog time....then the final part of the season the favorites come back around again. usually this time of the year the better teams are winning (save OTT) these games and the "spots" are coming through. keep at the dogs...there will be a time very soon where you will start seeing all kinds of dogs making noise.....:thumbs:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        at least you didn't take the L like i did with PHI who really had no business winning that game anyway....:bang:

if you recall, also, the season runs in 1/3's every year. the first 1/3 is pretty much to form, then the part of the season from late november until about late january is the prime dog time....then the final part of the season the favorites come back around again. usually this time of the year the better teams are winning (save OTT) these games and the "spots" are coming through. keep at the dogs...there will be a time very soon where you will start seeing all kinds of dogs making noise.....:thumbs:
        I noticed that too. A really nice start hit maybe like 70% or so then during the middle third it was almost the opposite, then closer to end of the season you regained that form. I guess its a long season and its like a roller coaster!
        NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
        NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
        Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

Working...
        X