NHLRS Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Thursday

cuse says i never do a record, JML mentions it so i will attempt to keep one this year......doesn't include first 3 days of plays which were 1 unit plays and went 4-4-1 and down a unit or so........i do want to keep it because i've said it about 4 million times, if all you do is play side plays all year you won't win. just too had to pick winners in this league. there are some great plays on the card each night in team totals, home/away, nutsacs, period plays etc.........we'll see how it all shakes out at the end of the year....

CHI game pending for 1 1/2 from last night still (up 2-0 at time of this post)

MIN -120...........usually don't like playing teams off of roadies but it was only 3 games and they've been home and rested since last Saturday. BUF undefeated and MIN undefeated but i like MIN to win tonight. Rivet is out for BUF and you say so what, but he logs 20+ of ice time and has played very well for them this year, especially on the PK where he usually leads the pack in icetime each night. Cheap price for MIN here so i will make a play on them.....

seriously considering a play on WAS Over2 1/2 tomorrow.....don't like the prospects of them getting shut down 2 games in a row. too much talent on that roster. will see what the period plays and team totals shake out like tomorrow....

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-22-2008, 09:36 PM. Reason: deleted information
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    i do want to keep it because i've said it about 4 million times, if all you do is play side plays all year you won't win.
    How does keeping a record prove whether you can win money by only picking sides?

I've done it before anyway, so you can keep saying that and keep a record but I know it's not true.

Not trying to **** on your thread. Keep up the good work and GL.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
      How does keeping a record prove whether you can win money by only picking sides?

I've done it before anyway, so you can keep saying that and keep a record but I know it's not true.

Not trying to **** on your thread. Keep up the good work and GL.

hey i could really give a **** honestly.....people can do whatever they want.....i always look for angles to get better and that's all im doing........do with it what you want...as i said i could personally give a ****....:thumbs:....i will refrain from anymore discussion or posts regarding that sort of stuff and stop with the record since it apparently is of no use....not like i can't keep it myself.....:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        hey i could really give a **** honestly.....people can do whatever they want.....i always look for angles to get better and that's all im doing........do with it what you want...as i said i could personally give a ****....:thumbs:....i will refrain from anymore discussion or posts regarding that sort of stuff and stop with the record since it apparently is of no use....not like i can't keep it myself.....:thumbs:
        No need to overreact...I didn't mean to act like a little bitch. I'm just saying that I believe people can win overall by only picking sides. We can agree to disagree.

Keep the record. You're doing well this season. :thumbs:

Comment

I mentioned a record? :dunno:

I have no idea what is going on here...lol...what is the problem??

Comment

Tough card tomorrow...not much I like at first glance...looking at some sort of Wash play...

Comment

Minnesota was standing out to me tomorrow as well FF .... just took a nice look at the card...also looking at the under in that minnesota game as well....col/edm over looks pretty good too, and a small line on Pit -145 vs Car
              To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
              2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

I kinda like some doggies tomorrow.

I like Toronto believe it or not at +178. Played well in the loss to Anahiem, 38 SOG.

Islanders +113. Hunch.

Sabres game is tough, both teams are undefeated in regulation, one has to give.

I like the Avs tomorrow, back to back for Edmonton. If Edmonton does win, I might play Vancouver Saturday. 3 games in 4 days for Edmonton.

I like Nashville, Calgary hasn't proved to me yet they are where they are suppose to be.

Like the caps as well. Maybe the team over, they should put some goals.

Thats my 2 cents!

:thumbs:
                NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
                NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
                Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

Good play FF, Sabres going down tonight IMO. GL :thumbs:
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

THX!...

WAS Over2 1/2

out.....enjoy the hockey evening....at least there are more than 2 games tonight.....

GL to everyone!

Comment

hava good one :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                      X