Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL: Saturday

YTD: 25-31-9, -8.59 units

Nice day yesterday...hope to keep it going today.

Florida +138 (60 mins), 1 unit
    New Jersey -107, 1 unit
    Minnesota -0.5 -107 (60 mins), 1 unit
    Chicago +112 (60 mins), 1 unit
    Vancouver -128 (60 mins), 1 unit

GL everyone.

Going against the Oil :pud:

gl tonite

Comment

They've scored 1 goal in the last two games and now face Luongo. 3rd game in 4 nights, I have no problem fading them in this spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
        They've scored 1 goal in the last two games and now face Luongo. 3rd game in 4 nights, I have no problem fading them in this spot.
        I saw some value in Edmonton. Luongo hasn't exactly been great so far this year, Garon has actually been much better, and Edmonton has the better scorers up front...especially now that Vancouver lost Demitra. Looks like PP QB Salo is likely out too, joining Bieksa. Vancouver is also playing first game back after a long, long trip. I also didn't put much stock into the 3 in 4 for the Oil, with the day off yesterday. After losing the first two of this trip, I have them winning tonight against an inferior team.

Eskies/Riders soon :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          I saw some value in Edmonton. Luongo hasn't exactly been great so far this year, Garon has actually been much better, and Edmonton has the better scorers up front...especially now that Vancouver lost Demitra. Looks like PP QB Salo is likely out too, joining Bieksa. Vancouver is also playing first game back after a long, long trip. I also didn't put much stock into the 3 in 4 for the Oil, with the day off yesterday. After losing the first two of this trip, I have them winning tonight against an inferior team.

Eskies/Riders soon :beerbang:
          You could be right. In fact, I hope you are. Pisani is out. Oilers completely changing all their lines...going to be an interesting night. I'm thinking OT could be possible...

Esks/Riders, Oilers/Nucks doubleheader.

Not much better... :thumbs:

Comment

You could be right. In fact, I hope you are. Pisani is out. Oilers completely changing all their lines...going to be an interesting night. I'm thinking OT could be possible...

Esks/Riders, Oilers/Nucks doubleheader.

Not much better... :thumbs:
            Yeah...I'll be watching the Esks/Riders instead of the Laughs/Sens...then I'll switch to Oil/Canucks over the Lions/Argos....crazy double-header action in both leagues tonight! Will definitely get some mileage out of the converter switching between TSN & CBC! lol :thumbs:

GL :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              Yeah...I'll be watching the Esks/Riders instead of the Laughs/Sens...then I'll switch to Oil/Canucks over the Lions/Argos....crazy double-header action in both leagues tonight! Will definitely get some mileage out of the converter switching between TSN & CBC! lol :thumbs:

GL :beerbang:
              :laughing:

It's too bad for you that the Leafs and Riders play at the same time. For me, it works out perfectly. :thumbs:

Luongo 4-1-2 with a 1.68 GAA against the Oil last season.

Comment

I have the feeling they're going to lose tonight too, but I have a hard time fading them, may take the over though. Hope you nail them:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                X