NHLRS Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Tuesday

winning night Monday despite losing with EDM in OT on a penalty....i hate OT...i need to find a book that has plays on regulation only.....

WASH -130....3Units.....cheap price at home....think they are more talented than NAS and NAS has done most of their damage at home this year.

TAM Over2 1/2 -120

COL Under2 1/2 +110...........another reverse theory play....have hit both i've played this year and for reasons why i am playing them check out the sticky. Don't feel like rehashing it again.

PHI Over1 1/2 (1P)

would like to hear flmrrz thoughts on his VAN tonight. Leaning that way but don't like a few of the injuries. Would like to fade BOS sweeping that 3 game trip.

check you all next week. Off to Chicago later this week for the blackhawks/stars game and the bears game on Sunday.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL! FF!

Ovechkin will be out for this contest to return to Russia to be with his ailing grandfather. His streak of 203 consecutive games played will also come to an end.

:thumbs:
    NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
    NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
    Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

gl ff

Comment

I ended up making a play on the canucks cause I like them to win but also like you said I dont think the bruins make the western swing without a loss so i'll double up if this one loses but the injuries shouldn't be a factor tonight and if thats the only thing holding you back, i'd go for it.

Demitra was yet to really click on this team and Wellwood/Krog have stepped in and replaced him very easily. Both players have given life to the pp and given bostons problems on the pk this year and last their additions could be a better fit than Demitra for this game.

Salo returns tonight according to reports which solidifies that 3rd pairing. Which leaves just Ryp as the other out and Brown while not as good a fighter is capable of dropping the gloves and isn't a liability in anyway.

GL with your plays ff
        Last edited by flmmkrz; 10-28-2008, 04:44 PM.

Comment

flmrrz- thanks for the analysis

skins, drigger- THX!....

Will add VAN and then double up tomorrrow against BOS should they win again tonight.

GL to everyone!

Comment

finally got some SO luck....:beerbang:

Comment

another good night......3-1 +5.2Units.......doesn't inlcude chase system play on BOSwill have a chase play anti BOS if they hang on tonight in VAN....

really feeling good...having a great start to the season and a lot of the homework i did regarding last year is really paying off....

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                another good night......3-1 +5.2Units.......doesn't inlcude chase system play on BOSwill have a chase play anti BOS if they hang on tonight in VAN....

really feeling good...having a great start to the season and a lot of the homework i did regarding last year is really paying off....

GL to everyone!
                does that mean you won't be quitting anytime in the near future :bang: :bang: :bang:
                ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                  does that mean you won't be quitting anytime in the near future :bang: :bang: :bang:
                  quitting until Monday or Tuesday....:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                  X