NHLRS Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Wednesday

didn't think i would duck any plays in today but didn't realize it was such a short card.....

HOME TEAMS......i really like NJD today...DAL has owned MIN in DAL and i think ANA can upset DET. Actually lean to all 3 home teams so will make it a play.

NJD.......really would like to play them tonight. I have never seen a team total set at 2 in the NHL but that is where they have TOR. Oddsmaker really seems to side with NJD today and is trying to keep people off that side from what it looks like. I have them at -205 and -210 at 2 books. Also -1 1/2 +155 and +160. Having a hard time laying 1 1/2 with the NJD who don't score. Don't want to lay -210 with them either. Not quite sure how i want to play it. Anyone else on NJD??? Anyone like the -1 1/2??

off to chi town....going to hawks/stars on Friday...can't wait.......heading to the clippers/lakers tonight.....bears/lions on sunday....lol.......lotta sports..

Hammer the man in my absence...:beerbang:

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

LOL! You and I think alike. I was thinking the exact same thing. I would love to play NJ but they are -200 on the board. I was looking for Under 2.5 Toronto maybe but lines on that not up yet. It will probably be set to 2. But how hard is that? Allow only 1 goal to get a win...

Next I looked at the -1.5. Usually I don't like the puck line cause more often than not the empty netter doesn't get it done for you. If it gets to that...

So... Last resort which I think I will be doing. I think I will be laying the -120 in regulation time. I hate OT and SO anyways since its a coin flip. So the juice isn't so bad in this spot, I'm most likely going to take that.

I also lean Dallas but its at -140. I can't believe they are doing so well with NO ONE on thier team... Great goaltending but still, they gotta lose sometime, and I think they might be a good spot to take Dallas. But the juice is a little high.

GL! FF!
    :thumbs:
    NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
    NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
    Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

All 3 times this year that I took the +1.5 I got cornholed by an empty netter, lol

Comment

The Devils will be starting3 young players from the minors tonight due to the injuries of rolston,holik,langenbruner.Here are the lines

Elias Zubrus Bergfors
        Parise Zajac Gionta
        Pandolfo Madden Halischuk
        Vrana Rupp Clarkson

I would say it is a wait and see type from these lines. Bergfors,Halischk,and vrana all started in the minors this year.The devils are hyping this Halischuk kid .I am looking at the under.they definetly will be alot faster..

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
          All 3 times this year that I took the +1.5 I got cornholed by an empty netter, lol
          always:beerbang:

Comment

1-0 +2Units.......

-210 devils bite the dust......not going to get on my soapbox....:laughing:

GL to everyone!
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
            X