X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Wednesday Left-Wing Lock >>>

NHL YTD: 32-35, -5.32

Devils -202 vs Laughs
    Terrible spot for Toronto...b2b with travel against a Devils team who lost 2 straight to Philly. Cujo also likely gets the start for Toronto, and he has apparantely not looked good at all this year... in practice or in the one game he's played. The guy is old.

Toronto's less than skilled forwards should have a tough time against Jersey-style hockey. It's funny...the Leafs are a team that plays hard under Ron Wilson, and this team hasn't had that since the Pat Burns days, but they are so lacking skill, they cannot score goals. That's why you see high shot totals from Toronto...they try hard, but don't have many "quality" chances. It's a result of having forwards where you have one 2nd line talent in Antropov, and the rest are really third/fourth-line 5-15 goal type of talent for any other team. They can work hard, and play a system...but eventually the lack of raw talent won't get you goals. NHL teams need at least one scoring line, and good teams have two. Toronto has zero. Their work ethic, defence and goaltending will keep them in games, and steal a few wins here and there, but this team will struggle to score enough goals all year to have any type of success.

Unfortunately Atlanta has all but locked up that #1 pick...wow they are bad, and I can't believe Philly only had to lay -120 last night...talk about a steal...Atlanta gives up 7, and fail to score one freaking goal on that horrible Flyer defence. lmao.

3 Units

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 10-29-2008, 08:43 AM.

I just noticed that I have the "L" word in my title! Lmao. I was referring to a defensive trap hockey term that the Devils are known to play.

I shoulda realized it includes a bad word... :laughing:

This play is doomed... :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

This play is doomed... :bang:
      only if i play against the leafs....:laughing:

GL!....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Cujo also likely gets the start for Toronto, and he has apparantely not looked good at all this year... in practice or in the one game he's played. The guy is old.
        I wouldn't care about my performance on the ice either if I had Shania waiting for me in bed at home...

Comment

Nice night for the Leafs to score 5 goals...lol! Devils should have won though...Brodeur had a bad night letting in two softies, and 3 of the Leaf goals were deflections...and that's what they have to do!

Comment

I thought it was a political hockey special play :laughing:

shows how much I know about hockey.
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
            X