Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL thursday with flmmkrz

Sens -118 to win 2 units

Payback time, panthers were outplayed in ottawa but got the win with anderson standing on his head. I expect the sens to dominate again and hopefully get the result this time around.

STL -120 to win 1 unit

Canes on the end of a long roadie and lost Sutter and Pitkanen during the trip, tired and beat up and going into the blues yard. Hopefully Mason fares better than he did in his first outing, he's the only reason this isn't a bigger play for me.

Flames -145 to win 2.6 units

chasing to win the 1.6 I lost fading boston last game + 1 unit for this game.

Edmonton o2.5 team total @ -118 to win 2 units

The oil have looked dangerous the last couple games, they weren't rewarded with wins in either and were shut out vs the bruins but as long as they keep creating chances they'll start getting goals and this preds team gives up chances.

SJ -140 to win 2 units

2 very hot teams but this ones gonna mean more to the sharks in their yard and with the wings off a game last night Im lookin for the sharks to look good tonight.

Vancouver/LA o5.5 @ -109 to win 2 units

I dont see how this one stays under. Luongo played one of his better games of the year vs boston but LA isn't going to win playing a tight defensive style that doesnt take chances. They'll come at the canucks and with their offensive talent should be good for a couple +. Van for its part deserved a better fate vs boston and this shakey defense for the kings should allow the canucks to bury a few more chances and I expect the canucks to match the kings goal for goal and win this one which leads me to my other play on this game

Van -110 to win 1 unit

GL tonight everyone

going to add:

Sens -.5 in reg @ +134 x 1 unit

like the sens a lot tonight, have them ot included already just adding a smaller play on this.

Comment

Working...
    X