X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL sunday with flmmkrz

Going with 2 dogs with value today....

Edmonton + 135 x 1 unit

One of the teams in the league that the oil can still run with. The oil have their good games and bad games but for the most part but are playing well enough to stay close to some good teams so a bottom feeder like the hawks should be a game the team feels like it could win. The oil still aren't healthy but should be able to most of its defensive corps out there and has enough forwards to match the hawks. 50-50 game imo, so there value in this line.

Toronto + 140 x 1 unit

Both playing their 2nd in as many nights but my guts telling me not to go against the leafs right now. They coughed up a nice cushy lead but they were dominating the pens prior and if they can come up with a similar effort they are too much team for the rangers. Again another 50-50 game that has way too much value for me to ignore. A good day I win both but one out of the 2 makes me a profit.

gl flmmkrz

Comment

looked alright early but the oil just couldn't buy another goal. TO still pending.

Comment

Leafs stunk it up, had pondered a good day and a split but didn't wanna think about being shutout and thats what happened.

Comment

Working...
        X