X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL: Saturday

YTD: 34-37-11, -3.29 units

Carolina -133 (60 mins), 2 units
    I just do not understand this line. Oil have lost 5 straight and have only scored a total of 5 goals in those 5 games. I understand Carolina is back home off a long road trip, but I just don't see the Oil making them pay for that. When I went to look at this line at my book I thought it would be Carolina -160. I don't know how anyone can bet the Oil at +120 in this one...

More later. GL everyone!

damn you're tough on your team ang. GL with whatever else you decide to play today

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
      damn you're tough on your team ang. GL with whatever else you decide to play today
      They are not as good as everyone thinks they will be. I'm not sure they're a playoff team. Sure, they won their first four but all of them by only one goal and in two of them they weren't the better team. Cole hasn't fit in very well, Gagner has what, one point? Once again today the lines will be shuffled. How can you gain any consistency by changing the lines every game?

Maybe I'll be wrong. But until they show me they can win on this road trip, I'll continue to fade.

Comment

Happy the Oilers won, but man, what a weak goal by Ward with only a minute left...

Columbus -122 (60 mins), 1 unit
        Montreal -0.5 -122 (60 mins), 2 units
        Florida +165 (60 mins), 1 unit
        Minnesota +105 (60 mins), 1 unit
        Dallas +148 (60 mins), 1 unit
        Ottawa +112 (60 mins), 1 unit

Comment

Senators/Lightning Over 5.5 +102, 1 unit
          Flames/Kings Over 5.5 -115, 1 unit

Comment

Working...
          X