X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL tuesday with flmmkrz

havent finished capping the games but jumping on one line early:

Calgary/Phoenix o5.5 @ +118 x 2 units

Dont think the line is going any higher and should retreat so wanted to get this in. Calgary is rolling but playing a 4th in 6 nights. I dont think it hurts them on offense as players always seem to find the jump to join a rush its the back check and defensive coverage that gets sloppy. The flames are prone to leaving Kipper out to hang at the best of times under a tough sched where fatigue could be an issue so much the better for the over. Neither team is known for their discipline so we should see lots of pp chances and goalies under siege. The dogs are fresh so should have plenty of jump and would like to get a w against this flames team thats owned them over the last couple seasons. These teams havent played an over in a while but the dogs are improved enough to offer more than the 1 goal they've added to the total in recent match ups. Hopefully the dogs can win this one outright in a big way.

be back with other plays.

GL everyone
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 11-04-2008, 03:09 AM.

Canes/Leafs u5.5 @ + 108 x 2 units

These 2 played an over game with their backups in, I dont think they get anywhere near that total again today. Canes aren't looking great transitioning out of their own end and their pp struggles without Pitkanen. Leafs when playing well are looking to play an under game, they dont have a lot of firepower and Toskala is a solid tender.

Sens/Caps u5.5 @ +106 x 2 units

Caps are an odd team, they seem unable to influence their style of play on other teams when outside their yard despite enough talent to do so. The sens are struggling on offense and getting solid tending from Auld so I dont look for the sens to be trying to open this one up. If everything holds to the form of this season the caps will get caught up playing the sens game and make this a low scoring affair.

Comment

Like that Leafs Under...GL! :beerbang:

Comment

Rangers/Isles u5.5 @ -125 to win 2 units

Got this at bwin. Its chalky as hell at pinny but I like the play and jumped at this price. Isles aren't terribly deep on offense and while Joey Mac isn't great he does keep the isles in games. Rangers are offensively challenged and Lundqvist is just sick.

Comment

guess that leafs game wasnt under lol, 5 goals in the first period? Maybe the leafs aren't an under team after all.

Comment

so far so good:

Van/Preds o5.5 @ -109 to win 2 units

Minny/SJ u5 @ +106 x 2 units

Duckies/Kings o5.5 @ -110 to win 2 units

and im done.

Comment

ugh couldn't just ride my early leans, got up and pushed my luck with marginal late game plays. Live and learn

Comment

Working...
              X