Leafs Puck Plays - Mar 2/07

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leafs Puck Plays - Mar 2/07

No plays yet but i hope to get a discussion going on the games tonight.

Leans:
    Pittsburgh Penguins +120 @ Carolina Hurricanes -140
    The pens played last night and were held in the game by Fluery. They went the distanceand sqeeked out a victory in overtime. If it wasnt for dumb mistakes NYR would have taken the game in regulation. It seemed like Lundqvist was really nervous and fighting the puck towards the end of the game. A couple wierd goals broke Pitt out of a bit of a scoreless drought that had them score 1 goal in there 2 previous games untill scoring 3 in the 3rd period last night. Carolina is coming of 2 straight losses to Ottawa with there best performance coming in the 1st game on hime ice. I see them comming out really hard since every game here on in means just that much to this team and if Cam Ward brings his A game from the onther night they should win this one.

Lean towards Carolina -140

------

Ottawa Senators -135 @ Atlanta Thrashers +115
    Ottawa is clearly the better team throught the last couple of months. Ottawa is still riding the high from the Buffalo series with there confidence showing in the way they handled the defending champs this week. Emery is playing great and in a close game i will take him over Lehtonen who did not look good in there win against Boston. ATL is 14-16 on home ice which make me wonder why everyone thinks the Leafs are the only team who stinks at home.

Lean towards Ottawa -135

-----

Toronto Maple Leafs +165 @ New Jersey Devils -190
    OK this game has me wondering. Just to warn everyone before you read the rest of this i am a huge Leaf fan. With that aside i like the Leafs to bounce back tonight. Brouder has been standing on his head. Coming off a shutout it only means that he wont get another tonight right? Wrong this guy is so good u can expect nothing less than a shutout. I still like the Leafs. the reason is this. 1. against Montreal they were clearly outplayed in the first 2 periods but did not give up too many shots. Yet they gave up 5 goals on 16 shots. Again against Buffalo i thought they played a pretty good game. yes there was mistakes but Buffalo did not diserve a 6-1 win. Miller kept Buffalo in the game early and Raycroft could make a save forget key save. I cant see him playing crap again if he wants to ever play again.

Lean towards Toronto +165

Chicago Blackhawks +300 @ Detroit Red Wings -380
    No play here. Wont bite on Chicago which would be the only play for me. Maybe a small $10 on them is as far as i would go on this one
    Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
    NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
    CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
    CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
    2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Montreal Canadians +170 @ Buffalo Sabres -200
    The habs showed me nothing to prove to me they deserve a playoff spot in there game against NYR. They were flat...maybe cuz of playing back to back but they were awfull. Buffalo will probobly have Briere back and Zubrus will play for them also tonight so 2 regulars are back even though the players they got are on fire. I really like Buffalo at home and against a divisional apponant. They clearly have the better netminder and i will take that especially because Buffalo can score at will if needed.

Lean towards Buffalo -200

Columbus Blue Jackets +220 @ Dallas Stars -270
    No play here because i refuse to get suckered in to taking the road dog which is a really ugly dog against a shut down team coming of a loss even if it was yesterday.

A little on the San Jose Sharks +120 @ Anahiem "Mighty" Ducks -140 game a little later on
    CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0

Comment

GL tonight!!!

Holy hell... -380 on Detroit!?!?!?
      2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

I like the pens here when you steal games like they did the other night the team just starts to play better when things are going your way.Now a team like carolina may start pressing to much considering where they are in the standings.:beerbang:

Comment

Its suprising that Pittsburgh got the win last night without contributions from Crosby or Malkin. Assuming these guys get it back on track sooner rather than later, I think the Penguins are a good pick tonight at 2.20
          Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks for the input i really apreciate it.

Official Plays for Tonight are:
              Hurricanes (Carolina) ML -145 (145/100)
              Back to back for Pitt and lina really needs this win at home should be a good one.

Senators (Ottawa) ML -135 (135/100)
              Too hot to pass up. Emery is strong all lines are firing and ATL is in desperation mode and a big change so they got to get in sink again.

Maple Leafs (Toronto) ML +165 (100/165)
              Love the Leafs. Its a good spot hopefully they cme out hard. Maurice shook up the lines so there gonna look diferent tonight. Unfortunately Raycoft is playing but atleast its on the road for him. Teams should boo him wen the Leafs come to town to lower his confidence. lol.

Sabres (Buffalo) ML -200 (200/100)
              Abby is sopposed to start which gives the the upper hand already lol. Watch him pitch a shutout tonight since i have been bashing him since they played the Leafs on Saturday. Montreal has just as many players questionable for tonights game as Buff has out. Higgins, Johnson, Hacksaw are all questionable for the game tonight
              CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
              NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0

Comment

gl tonight leafs...on the sabres today aswell....zubrus makes his debut....

Comment

3-1 tonight good day. Good easily have been a 4-0 night if Ottawa held there 3rd period lead. Great momentum win for the Leafs tonight. I am very proud of the way they stepped up wen Kabby went down. I always says Belak should be dressed at all times and this is wat happens wen hes not.

Maple Leafs (Toronto) (WIN)(165)
                  Sabres (Buffalo) (WIN)(100)
                  Hurricanes (Carolina) (WIN)(100)
                  Senators (Ottawa) (LOSS)(135)

3-1
                  +$230
                  CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                  NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0