NHL thursday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL thursday with flmmkrz

poor result yesterday with the oil and jackets flying over the total easily. Bad read. Hopefully bounce back today:

Caps/Canes u6 @ in reg only -120 to win 2 units

Seems like it should play to an over but the caps are having some troubles the last couple games getting their offense going. Carolina isn't having any problem getting offense lately but prior to the leafs matchups weren't piling up the totals. I'm going to chalk up their offensive explosions to the leafs porous defense and open style and not where there game is at, at the moment. I think the caps shut them down tonight.

Preds/Flames o5.5 @ +105 x 3 units

Flames don't have the defensive coverage needed to keep teams from getting chances. After getting held off the scoresheets vs vancouver, I look for a better effort out of the preds while the flames are just playing too well not to counter with a few of their own.

Caps -151 to win 2 units

Better team at home, hungry for a better effort. Canes just too banged up to beat good teams.

Kings -135 to win 3 units

Banking on a bad team is always scary but this is what the kings have been waiting for, another bottom feeder after a string of tough teams to shake the losing streak. Florida is beyond banged up and ripe for a beating here.

GL everyone

sweet, 4-0 day +10.15 units

Comment

good job :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
      X