Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL friday with flmmkrz

Habs/CBJ u5.5 @ +106 x 2 units

A bit of a dicey pick with the youngster Mason getting another start and the jackets history of overs recently but I'll take a shot. Habs are the better team here and I expect them to come in here and play a straightforward road game and leave the big show to hnic tomorrow vs the leafs. The habs are among league leaders in goals against and shots allowed. The jackets will be game but with Nash struggling, Chimera out and the rookies leading the way for the jackets they should have a tough time in the offensive end of the rink tonight. Neither teams pps are doing much this year and the pks are solid which is good for the under as well. Hitch knows his team can open it up vs the oils/avs/isles/hawks of the league and stand a chance but I expect the game plan to be much tighter in this match up. Has an under feel to me.

GL to everyone.

well its more scoring than they had in the first last game but hopefully it slows down the 2nd period

Comment

son of a bitch, montreal has to score in the last minute to **** this under
      Last edited by flmmkrz; 11-07-2008, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
        son of a bitch, montreal has to score in the last minute to **** this under
        Montreal scoring ****ed my CBJ reg play too... :bang:

Comment

Working...
        X