NHL saturday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL saturday with flmmkrz

convinced I was on the right side last night and got the wrong result with a last minute goal by the habs.

Locking this one in early as I think the price might drop on me, if it goes up I might add to it but for now:

Blues +121 x 2 units

Kings got their win vs the panthers but they are a poor team while the blues are a solid team thats run into some bad injury problems mainly in net. Factor in a tough sched as of late with those injury problems and you get a 4 game losing streak. This is a 3 in 4 nighter for the blues which I'm not exstatic with but they should be okay physically with having significant downtime prior to the start of this 3 in 4. The blues also get 3 nights off after this one so I can see them leaving it all on the ice in this one looking for the w. It's the easiest game on their roadie and in their sched in the next half dozen games. Legace also might be getting the nod, if he doesn't I can live with Bishop just hope its not Mason.

GL flm....like the play! :thumbs:

Comment

added:

StL +126 x 1 unit

jumped a bit higher and I took it

Florida/Phoenix u5.5 @ -135 to win 2 units

No offense for the panthers, very little for phoenix, teams that have good tenders. Has an under make up, hopefully it plays to it.

missed the 4 o'clock starts while stuck out shopping, on the plus side finally got myself a 360

Comment

another chalky total addition:

Avs/Preds o5.5 @ -125 to win 2 units

Avs are desperate for a win, that means offense for them. Sakic likely to return to the team tonight. Preds defense was attrocious vs the flames and soft vs vancouver, the avs can generate as much puck pressure as either of the 2 teams mentioned and they give up more chances in their own end without a tender capable of bailing them out time in and time out. Lots of chances in this one, now just need them to bury a bunch of em.

Comment

and I cant stop adding:

Dallas +170 x 1 unit

outrageous price, dallas is struggling but they're not this bad. Zubov returned last game and he steadies that backend and helps on pp. Nabakov is out with injury which leaves Boucher, a capable back up but he's never been expected to carry this team. Worth a shot imo.

Comment

:puke:

avs and preds, 1 goal????

kings laying the boots to the blues

and dallas gives up a last minute goal, 2nd one in as many nights that mess up my play

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
              :puke:

avs and preds, 1 goal????

kings laying the boots to the blues

and dallas gives up a last minute goal, 2nd one in as many nights that mess up my play
              Did you see the goal? ******* Turco... :bang:

Comment

I had just got back from dinner and saw the scoreboard, havent seen highlights yet. Something tells me it's going to make me sick to see it.

Comment

just saw it, what a tool. Makes arguably one of the best saves of the season earlier in the game with his reach around his back and then the give away. He's such a liability this season.

Comment

Working...
                  X