• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL sunday with flmmkrz

fu marty turco

that said just one I like today:

Oil/Jersey u5.5 @ -115 to win 2 units

Probably a crazy pick as the backups are a go, and jersey is without martin on the blueline but the more jersey is banged up the tighter I think they play. The oil have been involved in a bunch of overs recently but against teams that are sloppy in their own zone and that has masked that the oil aren't getting much scoring outside of the Hemsky line. If that line gets accounted for like I think the devils are capable of doing, the oil are in trouble to get scoring from elsewhere. From watching my team last year, the more emphasis you place on the forward backchecking the less opportunity you create going the other way so I look for the devils to not score many themselves. Also a long roadie for the oil and a b2b for the devils, could be some dead legs and lack of energy in this one which hopefully means less goals instead of more chances.

adding:

Hawks -167 to win 1 unit

chalky as hell but tough sched as of late for the flamers and the hawks should be primed to take advantage. They're well rested and hopefully ready to go after such a long lay off.

same reason im taking:

Phoenix +127 x 1 unit

Sharks are due for a letdown and have played a tough sched as of late. Desert dogs have a great shot to sneak the win here.

Comment

much better than yesterday

Comment

Working...
      X