• Show
Clear All

• JML Tuesday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 46-47, -3.57

Early game...

Flyers PL +184 vs Islanders
    Isles stink.

1 Unit

Will also be looking at a few dogs tonight.

I like the Leafs in Calgary...this is a hard working team, and they will be all over a tired Flames team, who are back home after a tough 2 game roadtrip, will be playing 3/4, will likely be missing allstar defenceman Phaneuf, and might have a little bit of a flu bug problem in the room (the Calgary Herald reports that Iginla and Cammelleri are especially sick as dogs). Expect alot of Leaf fans on this Western Canada roadtrip as well...

Will be playing the Pens as well. Anytime you get Crosby, Malkin, etc. at +175...you take it, no questions asked. I would play the Pens at +175 if they had Calista Flockhart in net, and were playing the 84 Oilers.
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-11-2008, 09:48 AM.

Empty-netter cashes the +184 PL :beer2:

Penguins +175 vs Wings

Leafs +125 vs Flames

1 Unit Each

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      Empty-netter cashes the +184 PL :beer2:
      LOL, nice.

Phaneuf is playing tonight according to the Flames. I'll believe that when I see it though.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
        LOL, nice.

Phaneuf is playing tonight according to the Flames. I'll believe that when I see it though.
        Yeah...he's probable they say, but he couldn't see out of his eye at all last night... we'll see....I still think they are in a bad spot tonight...and this game should be a pick'em...even against the Leafs...

Comment

Sens +142 vs Habs
          Just a hunch play...and it's a National TV game...with the Leafs game not starting until 9:30...lol...Spezza's been called out, and he's owned the Habs over his career...methinks him and Heats go off tonight... :dunno:

1/2 Unit

Comment

Sens are totally going to get smoked tonight...what a bad play...lol....we'll see...

Leafs +130
            Doubling up...god help me...

Predators +195 vs Sharks
            Insane value for a pretty decent team against a backup goaltender...Sharks are not going to go 41-0 at home, and I wanna be fading them when they do lose...tonights as good as a spot as any...Nashville's lost 3 straight on this roadtrip...maybe they pull it out tonight...wtf...

1 Unit Each

Comment

GL Johnny.

Preds 1-7 on the road, Sharks 9-0 at home.

I think I'd need +400 to bet on the Preds tonight. :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                GL Johnny.

Preds 1-7 on the road, Sharks 9-0 at home.

I think I'd need +400 to bet on the Preds tonight. :laughing:
                yeah...you could be right...lol....although, Brian Boucher laying -200 just seems wrong...

Comment

Wow...Pens come back and cash that huge line :beerbang:

Good 1st period by the Leafs...pretty even period....like the Leafs to win this with the better legs the rest of the way...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                    Wow...Pens come back and cash that huge line :beerbang:

Jordan Staal was unstopable in the 3rd period. Game look like something out of the '80's. It was fun to watch. Nice hit:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X