Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL thursday with flmmkrz

Habs/Bruins u5.5 @ -110 to win 2 units

This has been an over series as of late between these 2 but neither team is an over team so that trend seems unlikely to continue. Carbonneau rode the habs pretty hard after a couple bad showings where the team played poorly defensively, the message was get back to the defensive system that made them successful, the result was a decisive win over the sens in which they shut the ottawa team out. I look for that message to be echod again going into this one. Bruins always play from the net out, team stresses defense and playing strong in front of thomas/fernandez and creating off turnovers. In boston means boston can get its matchups which helps the defensive tone of this game, bostons playing extremely well and its always a heated rivalry between these 2. Has all the makings of an under.

Pens/Flyers o5.5 @ -119 to win 2 units

Pens are piling up the points right now, whether crosby and malkin are on the same line together or not they seem to be producing but most importantly they're getting help. Satan is putting up points, Staal is scoring, the whole team is rolling and that bodes well for the over against a philly team that cant contain them on defense. Philly is going to have to score to keep pace in this one, wish Briere was a go for my fantasy team and this over but they have plenty of scoring options to keep pace. This series has been mainly overs thru recent history for a reason and I see that style of game happening again tonight.

Leafs/Oil o5.5 @ -115 to win 2 units

Im not sure the leafs know how to play an under anymore and not having Van Ryn who is logging the 3rd most minutes on that blueline isn't going to help them keep games low scoring. The oil are a better disciplined team in their own zone than the leafs but if the leafs want to skate they'll find a willing partner in the oil who love to skate themselves. This is a great match up for the oil as it wont be overly physical out there and there will be plenty of room which the young stars on the oil will feed off of. I said earlier this week that the key to keeping Edmonton to an under game is to keep the Hemsky line off the score sheet, the leafs dont have the defensive groupings to do that. If they're scoring the team as a whole plays better and you'll find other lines contributing offense, if they're not the whole teams seems to sag, I like them to be very prevelant tonight. I imagine games plans will get thrown out the window here and both teams skate and take lots of chances, goalies will be screwed as it'll be a glorified game of shinny. Should be a fun one to watch and if you can find a o9 for a nice + tag out there take it we'll prolly see 10 lol.

1 more im on the fence with in minny, I like the over there the way Phoenix is playing right now but minny hasnt played an over in a while. Burns and Nolan are supposedly a go, if I can get that confirmed somewhere I'll take a shot, if they're out I'll sit it out.

Nice start keep it up with ya on all 3 totals esp on the Philly/PIT OVER, i even included PIT OVER 3 goals...

Comment

phoenix/minny o5 @ +100 x 2 units

minny at home is damn tough but they return home after a roadie and could get caught by a phoenix team that is on a roll coming into this one. The wild get a little offensive help back in the form of Nolan and best dman burns. Phoenix is playing with confidence and putting up big totals and I expect their offensive confidence to continue in this game with minny matching them every step. Dogs off a game last night so some lazy penalties could come into play. On the low line its worth a shot as I dont think I do any worse than a push.

Comment

bostons missed the memo, its supposed to be an under game, they're scoring at will.

Comment

I guess I see why these 2 play overs all the time vs each other. Not a good start for the day, 5 goals and over a period left, thats a loss and philly doesnt look even remotely dangerous in their game.

Comment

bad read on the boston game apparently. Pissed that I went against my initial thought and added phoenix. I liked it early but held off and then jumped on late to kill being up for the day.

2-2, -.2 units

Comment

Working...
            X