Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL saturday with flmmkrz

Caps/Devils u5.5 @ -120 to win 2 units

Home and home series, last game was an under, see no reason for that to change now. With the devils injuries their offense is further handicapped, their defense is banged up so that tells me more than anything they will cling to their system to help get them thru here. Caps aren't going to open it up cause that means turnovers and a loss, they'll play the game that won for them yesterday which was solid in their own zone and taking advantage of their superior talent on offense with chances they do get. In Jersey will allow the devils to dictate line match ups and further influence the style of game in this one.

Dallas/Phoenix u5.5 @ -120 to win 2 units

Dont look now but Turco looks to have found his game with the return of Zubov. Zubov logs a lot of minutes, matches up on best lines, kills penalties its no surprise that helps Marty out but it helps the whole blueline as it solidifies pairings that players have gotten used to over the last few seasons. Phoenix was on a nice roll prior to a beatdown in minny, tough spot to play at the best of times but they caught minny off a shut out and getting healthy. Still the dogs played them to a standstill 5 on 5 but got killed by the minny pp. Dallas pp isn't clicking the same way Minnys has this season so im not looking at the dogs to give up anything near the 4 they did to Minny. Bryzgalov also has been in very good form the last half dozen games. Phoenix has offensive weapons but isn't a very deep team on offense and dallas does have the blueline to match up with the Jokinen/Doan line which limits the dogs offense. Dallas is a middle of the pack offensive team and a much better defensive team than they've shown this season. Both teams are under teams when playing their game, and they both seem to be playing their game as of late so I'll take a shot at the under.

those are locked in, might add another 1 or 2 plays yet.

GL everyone

Sabres/Pens o5.5 @ -117 to win 2 units

I said it during their last game and I'll reiterate, pens are hot. Crosby, Malkin, Staal, Satan and on and on. Doesn't matter where they are playing they are producing and I'm not backing off this hot roll till they make me. Bring in the sabres who while they have great tending are quite capable of giving up a good amount of goals a game. On the flipside they do have lots of offensive talent that has been held quiet in 2 of their last 3 games, they are looking for a free skating game and they found it here. Pens give up goals as easily as they score them. No reason this wont sail over by the middle of the 2nd period the way these 2 are capable of going after each other.

Comment

2 last additions and im done for the night:

Philly +168 x 1 unit

Habs are a mess right now, their defensive coverage is a joke and they arent scoring enough to mask how badly their d zone coverage is. Philly can score with the best of em so I'll take a shot at this juicy inflated price tag.

Phily/habs o5.5 x Nash/LA u5.5 x Ott/NYI u5.5 x 1 unit paysout 5.23 units

liked them all but didn't want to get into playing all my leans so threw the remaining into this parlay. As I wrote above, habs are a mess but they can still score and they still give up goals and we know philly does the same. LAs turned into an under team, they play strong defense and are getting great tending out of Ersberg. Nash is a confusing team they can give up 5-6 a night, score 4-5 a night or play a tight low scoring game. It seems to be dependent on who they play and since LA wants to keep it tight I imagine it'll be low scoring and tight. Ottawa is going to need to do most of the scoring if this is to go over and they aren't scoring much these days. On the plus side for the under is they aren't allowing that much either. Isles just flat out suck, sens need a win, I think they take care of this one easily, 3-0 type game. Nothing fancy just straight forward whuppin.

Comment

damn unpredictable habs. Play to form one of these nights.

adding

LA/Nash u5.5 @ +105 x .5 unit

since my parlays killed and I cashed the philly play I figured i'd let the profit ride.

Comment

ugh, dallas phoenix cruising to an under then they score 2 goals in 20 seconds now 1 away from the over. BS

Comment

no third period scoring :beerbang:

-2.4 units on the devils/caps

+ 2 units pho/dallas

+2 units pitt/buff

-1 parlay

+1.68 philly

+2.28 units for the day with

.5 pending

Comment

Working...
            X