Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL friday with flmmkrz

Tampa Bay -122 to win 3 units

I can't believe im back on this ****ty bolts team but the preds away from nashville aren't a great team and they're banged up. Prior to a hot run recently on the road the preds were just pathetic on the road but that hot streak has given me a better price on the bolts. Teams in the short term can go on nice runs while banged up but eventually the lack of talent will become an issue and I think it started last game for the preds as they were the better team on the ice for the better part of 2 periods and couldn't get more than a goal. The bolts have 2 losses in extra time since Tocchet took over, they weren't great vs florida but were unlucky to leave without the W given a solid comeback effort and they played well enough to beat carolina. Tocchet has had a few more days to drill his game plan into his team and with Smith playing well between the pipes for them they should be ready to claim their first win for their new coach. In the end it's a small price to pay for home ice, the talent edge and to be on the side hungrier for the win.

This one jumped out at me, be back tomorrow with other plays.

Isles +150 x 2 units

This lines just messed up. The panthers are a marginally better team than the isles and the devils are -140ish, and now on the b2b the price is -160+ on the devils? No way the price should go up, and no way even on a first part of a b2b should a price on them be this high given all the injuries the devils have and the isles form coming into this one.

Comment

thought for a second there the isles might play themselves back into it but back to their ugly selves at the end of the game but the bolts get it done.

+3 units bolts

-2 units Isles

1-1, + 1 unit

Comment

Working...
      X