NHL saturday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL saturday with flmmkrz

couple winning nights in a row, hope to keep it rolling on Saturday. Just sticking with a couple plays here:

CBJ + 105 x 2 units

2 bad teams looking for a chance to bump mini slumps. After getting spanked by the oil and having 4 days for Hitch to rectify the problems I expect the jackets to be much sharper in this one. The jackets are just a better hockey team period, if they can get Leclaire to play like he can this shouldn't be a problem. Mason being in is fine as well given his production this year.

Sabres -.5 in regulation @ -130 to win 2 units

Sabres are a mess, they've lost 4 straight, and all 4 badly. Time to get things corrected, they're again on home ice after a home loss tonight to philly. This is however the easiest team they've faced on their recent slide and a perfect chance to bounce back. Last time these 2 met up the sabres layed 7 on them. I dont expect that many on Saturday but they should thoroughly outclass the isles. Isles were on a nice streak uptill tonight but the beatdown by the devils should've removed any lingering confidence and reminded them who they were and what a good team is going to do to them.
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 11-22-2008, 01:44 AM.

sabres blow

Comment

laying the sick chalk here:

Minny -205 to win 1 unit

its heavy but no McDonald and no Kariya, the blues are undermanned and minny doesnt lose 2 in a row at home, just doesnt happen.

Comment

:laughing: apparently it does happen. Useless Mason, I've bet with him in net to win and he loses and now I need him to lose and he's freakin Roy. Glad I didn't go bigger on that play as I was intending initially.

Comment

Working...
        X