Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL wedz with flmmkrz

Det -.5 in reg @ +105 x 2 units

The wings dont lose many games, make it at home and off a loss and the odds become even less. The habs haven't been impressive as of late and it doesn't get any easier in this one, wings with just too much depth and know how to step up against good teams while this is a real test for the habs and one I dont think they are playing well enough to handle.

NJ @ -104 to win 2 units

The panthers snuck by the canes but they aren't going to catch this jersey team napping. Jersey is undermanned and doesn't overlook gimme points, im looking for a solid road game and getting at a cheap price.

TBay @ +125 x 2 units

The rangers beat up on a struggling dogs team but this isn't a team playing great hockey and they're still getting chalk like they are playing like they did to start the season. The bolts aren't a great team but they do usually play teams tough and get good tending. Their last game was an exception and they've had a few days to stew over that beatdown so I expect a very good effort here.

Stars @ +145 x 2 units

The stars have had a couple tough losses in a row and have mounting injuries but they continue to play hard and will eventually get rewarded for their effort. Minny for their part aren't playing great hockey themselves and needed a struggling caps team to come into minny to get a win. The wild have real trouble scoring and if they can't hold a team to under 2 they're hooped. Stars can score and if they can get a solid performance out of marty no reason they cant win one here, they've owned this series over the years.

Oil -.5 in reg @ -105 to win 2 units

The long layoff scares me with this oil team but the kings aren't playing great hockey at the moment and the oil if they come to play should have way too much firepower and depth to be bothered by this kings team especially at home.

GL everyone
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 11-26-2008, 03:21 AM.

only jersey would fall for me as a fave, oil as I was afraid didn't look like they had their legs going and the habs were just good.

-6.1 units (tbay, det, edm)

+4.9 (dallas, nj)

-1.2 units overall.

Comment

flmrrz- nice call on DAL......i thought they might beat PHI the other night but PHI is on one of these streaks they go on every year where they win about 12 in a row followed by about 6 in the other direction.

And i can't figure out TAM this year. Their top players are just playing like dogs....StLouis, Lecavlier and Prospal are invisible and you can't count on guys like Jokkinen and Recchi to put up multiple points on a nightly basis. I wasn't impressed with the NYR at all either. That one was there for the taking for sure. And i kind of like how NJD are playing right now. Gionta is on fire and they seem to be getting other guys to step up wheter it be langenbrunner, Zajac, Zubrus, Parise........just enough to win each night.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
      X