• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Wednesday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 59-63, -2.33

Capitals PL +185 vs Thrashers

1 Unit

GL

JML- GL!...on that one. Kind of a strange spot. Usually you never want to play on a team coming home off a long roadie, but seeing WAS got hammered on the trip you would think they would want to put together 60 minutes of solid hockey. And you're catching ATL off a game and a road win last night. Only worry is that Semin and Green are out of the lineup (not sure if they are back for this one) and that has changed the scoring dynamics of that team drastically. Especially the PP with no Green or Semin. Hopefully they put together a good one for you...:thumbs:

hopefully i can get some time to get back into NHL capping around the holidays. I just don't have the time for it anymore honestly. And the sad part is that i had a really nice start to the season. Just have too much going on with work and i don't have the desire to sit and cap stuff like i used to. But as i said, i am taking a couple weeks off around xmas and would like to get some daily plays in then.

go caps....:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

FF...thx! yeah...It would be nice to see your plays more often, when you get time! :thumbs:

yeah...some of the same thoughts....Washington was horrible on that roadie, but back at home against Atlanta who blew their wad on Cujo last night...I like 'em.

Word is Semin is back, but Green is still out...

Comment

Working...
      X