• JML Friday Pucks American Style >>>

NHL YTD: 61-64, -0.35

Afternooners...

Bruins PL +131 vs Isles

Flyers PL +177 vs Canes

Wild PL +169 vs Bolts

1 Unit Each

3 home team blowouts, please...lol :thumbs:

Not too much to these ones....all three home teams have better talent, all three are good home teams. I especially like the Bruins to throttle the Isles....hoping to get a 2 goal win in one of the others...Flyers have the firepower to get it done, and Minny has the goaltending (although that PL could be tough with what is liekly a low-scoring game).

:thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-28-2008, 10:57 AM.

Wings/Jackets OVER 5.5 -105

Favourite play in a while...Detroit has only scored less than 3 goals a game 4 times ALL YEAR...and 2 of those times just happen to be in their last 2 games. BUT...those were against good defensive teams Mon/Van... who are ranked 5th and 7th in goals against.

Detroit is a big over team (12-9)...scores a ton of goals (ranked 3rd), and like I said always scores 3+, and IMO are due for a breakout huge. Detroit will also give up goals (21st in goals against), and word is the washed-up Osgood is back in net tonight.

They play the Jackets, who are also a big over team (13-7), and are a team that will give up goals (23rd in GA). They also come into Detroit with some skill up front, resulting in 13th best goal scoring this year. Cbus has also played 2 consecutive under games...rare for them, and come into Detroit with what I think has all the makings of a wide-open game. Looks like Leclaire gets the start for the Jackets...and he's been sidelined for 11 days...maybe some rust there.

Also...I expect Detroit's 1st ranked PP to get some goals tonight against the Jackets 23rd ranked PK, after struggling against Mon & Van.

3 Units

Comment

Penguins/Sabres OVER 5.5 -120
      Two teams with goal scoring talent...Pens defence/goaltending suspect bigtime...

Sharks PL +188 vs Stars
      The best goalscoring team in the league faces the 30th ranked team in goals against...and I can get +188 on the puckline?? Wow. Sharks have the 2nd ranked PP, and the Stars have the 27th ranked PK as well.

1 Unit Each

That's it....GL :thumbs:
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-28-2008, 11:10 AM.

Comment

5-1 :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
        X