Ang's NHL: Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL: Saturday

Took some time off...but had some free time today so I looked at a couple games.

Kings/Hawks Over 6.5 +140, 1 unit
    Sharks Over 3 -105, 1 unit

Maybe more later. Had I known the Oilers game was so early I would have jumped on that one. I think it's clear they've quit on MacT. What a mess they are right now...

GL Ang!

Over 6.5....wow!

Like both plays...SJ is playing out of their minds.... :thumbs:

Comment

Wow...Oilers come back with 4 unanswered. Penner has sure played well since his benching and Mac calling him out... :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Wow...Oilers come back with 4 unanswered. Penner has sure played well since his benching and Mac calling him out... :thumbs:
        Yeah...I have no idea what is going on with this team. I thought there was no chance they'd win today especially when they went down 2-0. But Visnovsky got injured when he was hit late by Backes and I think the team kind of rallied around that...

Shows you that maybe I shouldn't be betting on the NHL...lol

I need more goals in LA! 3 in the first...nothing since...

Comment

Just saw that hit on Visnovsky...wow, talk about admiring your own pass! lol...

You need Chicago to tie it up at 3-3, and you're golden!

Comment

It didn't work out like I thought it would...but I'll take the win!

Add:

Detroit -103, 1 unit
            San Jose -1.5 +180, 1 unit
            Lightning/Avalanche Over 5.5 +110, 1 unit

Comment

GL!

Hopefully that bum, Raycroft lets in 6 himself. lol. I can't believe a team picked him up after his stop in Toronto. Just saw Kolzig is in for TB...he looks old this year...like that over for sure...GL!

Comment

Working...
              X