Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Hockey Night in Canada Saturday >>>

NHL YTD: 66-65, +7.21

Huge day yesterday going 5-1 and picking up almost 8 units...on to Saturday...

Capitals +115 vs Jackets
    Tough for Cbus facing the firepower of Detroit & Washington on b2b nights...gotta take the Caps as a dog...

Flyers -110 vs Leafs
    As a Leaf fan, I'm pretty excited about Burke's arrival as GM...but this team still stinks....they got pasted by lowly Atlanta, and should have been pasted by lowly Ottawa if Toskala didn't stand on his head last game. Philly has too much...and those two Toronto boys on Philly, Carter and Richards should be pumped tonight playing on Hockey Night in Canada Saturday...

Lightning +150 vs Avs
    Fading the worst goaltender in the NHL as Raycroft gets the start for Colorado tonight...huge value with him laying this kind of number...he can lose games on his own...

Flames -135 vs Canucks
    Calgary is rolling, have a ton of goalscoring from that beast Iginla, and face a rookie goalie making his first NHL start. Schnieder is supposed to be a good one, but it's gotta be a tough spot making your debut on the road against a rival in Calgary on HNIC.

Sharks -155 vs Coyotes
    It is insane how good SJ is playing...I'll stay on the train...

1 Unit Each

GL :thumbs:

Doubling up on the Flyers and Sharks...

Flyers -108

Sharks -15

1 Unit Each

GL

Comment

JML- GL!...i honestly wouldn't be surprised to see TOR win tonight. Remember these are 2 teams who never play like they are supposed to. PHI winning streak is over and they usually follow that up with some clunkers. I honestly wouldn't touch PHI tonight. Nittymaki is going to be in net FYI for what it's worth. He has played well but he is the back up for a reason. Toskala will keep TOR in this one and i think get the win in the end. But obviously i hope you're right. Everytime you fade TOR or play on PHI they both do the opposite of what you want....so this is almost the double whammy....maybe they will cancel each other out...lol

And on a second note.....typical Burke....uses some Bull **** excuse to leave ANA and then signs right away with TOR. Said he wanted to spend more time with his kids. Ummmmmmm, OK. So you do that by taking the GM and Presidents job for TOR....:dunno:....he is a **** bag IMO. And i can't stand the ducks for what it's worth. But he was a good hire for your team........that is for sure.....

any thoughts on OTT tonight?
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yeah...it's more of a fade of Tor than anything. They looked awful against a bad ATL team, and really should have lost the last game against Ott by a few goals. Toskala had a great game but that was more of an aberration though, as he has not had a great year at all. Just think Philly's talent up front will be too much.

Yeah...really like Burke coming...one thing he has is balls to make moves...and this team needs serious rebuilding. Regarding the Anaheim thing...yeah, I agree it was a little bush, but everyone in the league knew he was coming here, and it was more of a matter of when. ANA knew it, and It's better for them to let him go, and have a new guy in charge this year, than have Burke with one foot out the door the whole year.

Expect Burke's buddy, Dave Nonis to be signed as Asst GM within the next week, BTW...

Funny...I was just about to add Ottawa. They got the big three playing together again, and Fisher back healthy on the second line...should be enough to take care of NYI on a b2b. OTT's big line had a ton of chances, but couldn't bury them against the Laughs. They bury a few tonight, IMO. Auld's played well too.

GL, FF... :thumbs:
        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-29-2008, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Senators -152 vs Isles

1.5 Units

Anyone see those Senators 3rd jerseys last game? By far the worst piece of **** I've seen. lol. Couldn't be worn by a better team, lol...

Comment

Ottawa shouldn't be -150 on the road to anyone IMO...

Definite no play for me.

Gl though Johnny!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
              Ottawa shouldn't be -150 on the road to anyone IMO...

Definite no play for me.

Gl though Johnny!
              You're probably right, lol... but they've looked good their last two, Auld's been out of his mind, and wow, is NYI a piece of **** team...especially in their own end...that number one line should feast in the NYI zone tonight...

GL Ang :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                You're probably right, lol... but they've looked good their last two, Auld's been out of his mind, and wow, is NYI a piece of **** team...especially in their own end...that number one line should feast in the NYI zone tonight...

GL Ang :beerbang:
                I agree, but also NYI have beaten OTT 2 in a row and i think have their attention. It's really a matter of OTT generating offense and the way NYI have played as JML said i think they can get the job done. I got in at -145.

GL on your plays....:thumbs:

Comment

Lightning/Avs OVER 5.5 +110

1 Unit

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                    Lightning/Avs OVER 5.5 +110

1 Unit
                    :thumbs:

Comment

Raycroft vs Kolzig....a couple of sunburnt necks tonight in Colorado...lol :beer2:

Comment

you can mark OTT down a loser....:puke:

too bad i couldn't play on TOR tonight......but they cornhole me too much. I can't remember the last time i won a game involving TOR......but i did feel this one coming tonight. PHI is streaky and never plays well when you think they should.....TOR usually shows up when you least expect it.

Talk about a pile of **** for fantasy goaltending....Biron who has borrowed Esche's line.....3-4 GPG, .880 Sv%.....OsBad who is even worse...he's good for about 3-4 against and an .800-.825 Sv%....then there's Auld who is average but can't get any goal support.....

OTT...:puke:

Comment

Philly's not done, dude...it's only 3-2, and had the better 2nd period...knowing the LEafs, they'll blow it in the third, don't worry...

But true...Toronto is always a weird team to cap, as WE both know all too well...lol...

OTT :puke:

Comment

lol...as I type that, Kubina scores on a screen from the point....Philly's done.

Comment

****ty night going...bound to happen after killing yesterday...lol...

Flames PL +205

1 Unit

Comment

Working...
                              X