Hockey Guys lets get it done!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey Guys lets get it done!

list is really short for toy drive donations.........and it's getting to be crunch time.

I just for the life of me can't figure out how/why somebody could bet money on a game and then stiff a kid at xmas.....:dunno:...but im sure that won't be an issue....:beerbang:

lets help out some kids in need...this is serious **** and deserves our help as does kevin in kicking down to make a kid happy this xmas...:beerbang:..and the time to step up is now..

the NHL guys always come up big for this event...20 bones goes a long long way.......lets do our part........:thumbs:....

some hockey guys on board already like JML, NIU Murph (dude seriously...you need to drop the hawks and i'll let you join the Flyer Nation...:beerbang:)....lets keep that list growing.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

bummmmmpity ummmmp

Comment

Kinda brutal so far...there's gotta be at least 100+ regular posters and mods here, and I see like 18 donations. :dunno:

Let's go...all you regular posters....give a $20! :thumbs:

I also recommend giving locally to you OWN community. Every year I give $200 to the Toronto Star Santa Claus fund. Very rewarding to help out your own community! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Kinda brutal so far...there's gotta be at least 100+ regular posters and mods here, and I see like 18 donations. :dunno:

Let's go...all you regular posters....give a $20! :thumbs:

I also recommend giving locally to you OWN community. Every year I give $200 to the Toronto Star Santa Claus fund. Very rewarding to help out your own community! :thumbs:
        couldn't agree more with all of that JML....i too think it's brutal that between all the people who post on this site, people haven't taken the time to give 20.00 so far.....less than 2 weeks until they come for gifts....

and yeah, donating in your own community is important as well, and not just at xmas. i give to goodwill.....local mission for easter, thanksgiving and xmas dinners for people....every little bit helps. I know Kevin's thing takes place in an area where none of us are, but for crapping out loud, cough up 20.00 for the guy. I have personally met Kevin a few times and the guy is just a great guy.

funny thing is that the people who don't give will be the first ones asking him if he is going to do a baseball contest this year or a football contest or something along those lines.

and props to you personally for kicking down 200 bucks for that toy drive in Toronto....:thumbs:.....

Comment

Thanks to the following for their generosity!

42. Tgold (again) $15.11
          43. PNorth12 $38.24
          44. Franchise $96.80
          45. Williwonk05 (again) $8.44
          46. vazman05 $33.68
          47. akatdrake $48.25
          48. daft_picks $23.97

Total Amount Collected: $5031.60

GOAL: $7,500

Comment

Working...
          X