NHLRS Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Friday

would love to get back into NHL gambling...was having a great start and then that ******* they call work got in the way......

HOME GOALS -..............i like MIN and DAL tonight....and i really think one or both of the LAK and STL win tonight.

also may make a play on COL Over2 1/2 -135....DAL is just a mess and i had to laugh as i was listening to the game on XM on Wednesday on a business trip, they were talking about Turdco not seeing the puck well that game....lmao.....oh just that game??? how about all season long.....hopefully he is in net tomorrow. Avs having their issues but 3 off Turdco isn't asking a lot. Especially since DAL would have the worst PK in the league if not for Ang's Oilcan.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL! Love the Wild tonight. Van is a mess, on a b2b, and playing in one of the hardest rinks to get a road win.

FYI...looks like Raycroft might get the start for COL tonight...worst goalie in the league, he of the .835 SP.... the game over might be better than COL goals over....

GL :thumbs:

Comment

JML- THX!....

yeah, i like MIN tonight but not at -200. not deviating from my plan. playing -200's is not the way to make money in this sport no matter how sweet a game looks.

as for COL/DAL not sure what i am doing with that. i think the game goes over and both teams hit 3 goals. will figure it out.

FYI HOME is -140 above.

GL to everyone!

Comment

ADD:

COL Over2 1/2 -125........line is falling and i'll bite. Just think DAL really has some issues as they've allowed 3+ in 8 of L11 and 5 of L6. Game probably goes over as well, as i don't really see DAL being shut down by the vaunted goalie combo that the Avs have.

COL/DAL Over5 1/2 -125/UAZ -440/BALLST -650/NAVY -400 (+219)

GL to everyone!

Comment

Like the over for sure...GL!

Comment

gl tonight ff :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X