Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Saturday

0-2 yesterday losing HOME by 1 goal and losing 2 games in SO's....:bang:

hate such a unit disparity in plays here but i have 2 i really like a lot and 3 i feel compelled to play

MON -160.....4Units.....like the matchup here.....like the spot even better....last of 5 straight on the road and even, though, this wasn't a true "road trip".....still like the spot...hot team playing a team that has been away from home for 2+ weeks game wise. Largest play i will make on a game. Line is deserved, IMO.

PHI Under2 1/2 +120....1Unit.....PHI not playing well offensively of late and this is another one of those reverse plays that have been doing very well this year.....

STL -115.....1Unit...liked them last night and they got off to a good start but coughed it up at the end and in a SO. PHX has been playing great hockey and this line is basically a pick'em over a supposedly banged up team.

NYI -130.............ATL is just playing awful and not generating many SOG which is the NYI problem defensively right now. If they can limit ATL tonight they should walk away with a win.

NAS -130......3Units.....MIN won in NAS a week ago. NAS playing great hockey outside of that game and i don't like how MIN is playing at all. Lost last night at home to Vancouver and now take to the road for their 4th game in 6 days. Like the spot for NAS here.

may add a couple more.....

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

had CAR 1P but the game had started...too much **** going on...trying to watch a football game, put in CBB plays and NHL plays...:bang:

sure it will be a winner....:bang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
    X