X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Monday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 84-82, +3.92

Predators -120 vs Blues
    Nashville quietly one of the hottest teams in the league...seems like a low number against the injured and struggling Blues...

2 Units

GL

Islanders +149 vs Leafs
    No way the Leafs should be laying this kind of number to anyone in the NHL....especially after this already thin team on Saturday lost a top 6 forward, and 3rd leading scorer (Hagman), as well as their best shutdown Dman and 3rd leading player in icetime (Schenn).

Islanders blow too, but have the value in this game.

1/2 Unit

GL

Comment

It must be too hard to pull the trigger on an underdog. Why not a full unit? I like the Predators pick, but I don't have any numbers to back it up for you. GL

Comment

Lightning +204 vs Bruins
        All we need is Lecavalier, St. Louis or Mike Smith to have a big night...this seems a bit high...

1/2 Unit

Islanders +147 vs Leafs
        This will be the 6th game in 10 nights for Toronto, and they've had only 2 practices in that span, with no days off. Injuries and a thin linup, and they're laying -160. Insane.

1/2 Unit

Comment

JML- GL!.....i have to say that the Blues really haven't struggled as much as everyone keeps saying....they blew a 2-0 lead to Calgary at home and turned around and beat a red hot PHX team a night later. Yes they are losing games but it's not like they are getting beat 5-1 every night. Sometimes when teams lose guys they go into that "defensive" mode where they are very methodical about things and that is the way i see the blues. They still have some guys that can put the puck in the net. I think the line is kind of fishy myself.

and man do i agree on the TOR game...and not even the 6 in 10 but look at who they played....OTT, PHI, SAN, WAS, PHX (who has been hot) and the LAK. NYI have played 2 games since a week ago Saturday and have 3 really tough games after this one on the road. I would expect a good effort tonight.

But GL!...with it....:thumbs:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL tonight

Question for you not related to hockey. If I remember correctly, you attended the Grey cup in Montreal couple of weeks ago. What is the name of the group that played at halftime? Would like to download a few songs but can t remember the group name:bang:

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
              GL tonight

Question for you not related to hockey. If I remember correctly, you attended the Grey cup in Montreal couple of weeks ago. What is the name of the group that played at halftime? Would like to download a few songs but can t remember the group name:bang:

Thanks
              I believe it was Theory of a Deadman....but I missed them, I was outside at halftime smoking and drinking... :beer2:

Comment

That s it my friend.:beerbang:

Thank you

Comment

tight one after 2 at STL...3-3....hope NAS can close the deal for you....but as i said, especially at home, STL has been hanging in games.....not to the point where i would necessarily want them, but i sure think they are a far cry from a fade.....

hope you get a couple in the 3P.......:thumbs:

Comment

Yeah...Nash should get it done... :thumbs:

Love the Flyers tomorrow....if NYI can't get it done against a bad Leafs team who were in a bad spot, the how do they get it done on a road b2b against the rested FLyers? I'm PL'ing Philly tomorrow. I know they've played some close ones lately, but they will hammer NYI...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                      or not...lol...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

Love the Flyers tomorrow....if NYI can't get it done against a bad Leafs team who were in a bad spot, the how do they get it done on a road b2b against the rested FLyers? I'm PL'ing Philly tomorrow. I know they've played some close ones lately, but they will hammer NYI...
                        I was thinking that too. But PHI is a really streaky team and when they are going good they are going good, and when they're not they're not. I hate playing PHI in these spots because they never show up. You think exactly what you posted (and by all accounts should be true) and then they lose 4-2 and you're like what just happened.

The one thing about the NYI is they have been giving up a TON of SOG. They gave up another 37 to TOR tonight. That doesn't bode well for playing a team like PHI. This has been a problem for them for about a month now. They are averaging like 30+ SOG a game against.

that sucks......STL 5-3.......but (a) the line was fishy as i said and (b) they really have been playing competitively at home. i didn't want to play STL but i would be leary of fading them at home. Played CAL tough and blew a 2-0 lead (CAL has been on fire)....beat PHX who had been on fire and now has beaten NAS. Some of their young guys are really stepping up.

Comment

Working...
                        X