Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL monday with flmmkrz

Sabres ml +152 x 2 units

Sabres just aren't bad enough for the pens to be this high a favorite.

Tbay +210 x 2 units

Bruins are red hot but I'm not ready to start handing them wings type lines with an offense that is very capable of being shut down any night.

2 big dogs but hoping at least one comes thru for a profitable night.

flmrrz- GL!...that TAM line is just whack.....smith hasn't been good lately but that's not to say he doesn't have a good game in him. BOS is winning games because they have 3 lines that are scoring like every night. If that continues they are going to be tough to beat. Need something from some of TAM other lines tonight like the Stamkos line and it should be a competitive game....GL!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Its continuing tonight ff, they look tough again. I find it hard to believe they're going to keep this offensive pace up but i've been waiting for that bottom to fall for a while and it's not happening. Tampa just made mistake after mistake this season, Vrbatas obvious but moving Boyle hurt this team a lot more than I thought it would.

Comment

yuppp...........3 goals and 7 individual points on those goals by 6 different people.....

funny thing is that Bergeron has really done nothing this year. he had like 5 points in his first 6 games and then has been a zero most nights...not even generating any chances. They would be a scary team if he ever got going. Not sure if he is just tenative this year or what (i know they have him on the 3rd or 4th line now though) but he wasn't even scoring when he got PP time with Chara, Savard etc........

I have been waiting for BOS to slump too, but man is it hard to go in a slump when you have like 7-8 forwards contributing every single night. Somebody's line is always going to be hot. But i do agree, i just don't see the scoring barrage continuing for some of those guys.

Smith not good again tonight either. But TAM was sloppy too and took a couple bad penalties

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
          Sabres ml +152 x 2 units

Sabres just aren't bad enough for the pens to be this high a favorite.

Tbay +210 x 2 units

Bruins are red hot but I'm not ready to start handing them wings type lines with an offense that is very capable of being shut down any night.

2 big dogs but hoping at least one comes thru for a profitable night.

Is that $500 on each game flmmkrz!?

Comment

well you got your split flmmrz......nice rally by BUF......:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              well you got your split flmmrz......nice rally by BUF......:thumbs:
              thx, got lucky but I'll take it.

-2 units

+3.04 units

for the day

1-1, +1.04 units
              Last edited by flmmkrz; 12-09-2008, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X