• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Tuesday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 84-85, +0.42

Getting this in early...

Flyers PL +136 vs Islanders

2 Units

GL!......hope PHI shows up....i think the Over might be the best play in this game. PHI will be sloppy im sure and the NYI are giving up 35+ SOG a game these days. No way they hold PHI Under 3+ unless they get an out of their mind goalieperformance.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yeah...I agree...that should be an over game....

Parlay @ +166: Flyers -236 + Flyers Game OVER 5.5 -115

Avalanche -135 vs Kings

2 Units Each
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-09-2008, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Flames +120 vs Habs
        Calgary red hot, and Kipper has shook off his usual early season rust, and is playing well.

2 Units

Comment

I like your parlay, however, will continue with Jinx mode on you. Montreal ml + 1/3pl as well as Kings ml. Also, Vancouver ml.

Comment

Originally posted by bobby0rr View Post
            I like your parlay, however, will continue with Jinx mode on you. Montreal ml + 1/3pl as well as Kings ml. Also, Vancouver ml.
            Can someone take out this trash please? :puke:

Comment

final comment, and I will leave you alone. Noticed that Phili over is laying more juice, so GL I think you still got it.

Comment

Flyers OVER 3 -151

2 Units

Word is that there is a flu bug going through the Islanders room right now...one reason they looked so listless against a bad Toronto team. There will be a couple players sitting tonight against the Flyers b/c of the flu bug, and there are others less than 100%. Not good for an already bad team playing on a road b2b against a good Flyers team.

Comment

God help me...FF is going to tear me a new one for loading up like this... :laughing:

Flyers (reg) -0.5 -138

2 Units

:thumbs:

Comment

hmmmm... am I missing any other Flyer bets? :dunno:

:eyz:

:ohman:

:drunk:

Comment

LOL!

Flyers to win by 1 goals
                      Flyers to win by 2 goals
                      Flyers to win by 3 goals
                      Flyers to win by 4 goals
                      Flyers to win by 5 goals
                      Flyers to win by 6+ goals

Flyers to win the Stanley Cup!

Hahaha! GL!
                      :thumbs:

Hope they all hit for you!
                      NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
                      NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
                      Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

took PHI a while but looks like they've awakened. 5 goals in 1 1/2 periods......i played the Over and PHI Over3....left the side alone.

and dang, is there a better player in the league than Jeff Carter right now??.....13 points and a +5 over his last 10 (including so far tonight). I was really bummed the PHI gave away Umberger, but if Carter continues this way throughout his career it was sure a great move if they couldn't sign everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                          Flames +120 vs Habs
                          Calgary red hot, and Kipper has shook off his usual early season rust, and is playing well.

2 Units
                          you had to know CAL was going to lay an egg in one of these. i thought it might have been Sunday vs. the NYR, but appears it's tonight.......though they aren't being outshot badly or anything like that....hopefully they can mount a comeback for you

Comment

going to go out on a limb and say you've confirmed Budaj in net for COL tonight. Might make a small play on them.

Comment

Actually watching the Flyers game on the computer...good game. Yeah, NYI got a couple early, but the skill up front of Phiilly is too much since about the 1/2way mark of the first. Hopefully they can seriously outplay the tired Isles in the third. :thumbs:

Yeah...Carter AND Richards...unreal. I called those two as future superstars in their rookie year. Just great players. Funny thing is...Carter would be a LEAF right now if Tomas f'ing Kaberle would have dropped his no-trade clause last year. It's been confirmed that deal was done and all but signed last year, but Kaberle refused it when approached. :bang:

Not sure the Flames are laying an egg...from all accounts it's an evenly matched game, and far from over. That first Habs goal was a fluke as well...going in off a Flames player.

Yeah....Budaj was confirmed this afternoon....lol. I will fade Raycroft in most spots....lol.

GL FF! :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                              X