New Jersey Devils (In Lou We Trust)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jersey Devils (In Lou We Trust)

Like I said a few days back the Devils will win the remaining five games.3 more to prove me right?Lou comes in crazy coaching change but the devils always needed to get focused come this time of year.I think it might have something to do with them flying under the media radar every year.I expect a classic clinic of Devils hockey tonight.There system is embedded in these players for years.Now is the time to tighten up and play together.All aboard for a devils stanley cup run...:beerbang:

Devils -125 2 units

Sorry...but IMO, bush league firing...he woulda been in consideration for coach of the year...I hope Lou gets swept in the 1st round.

GL with your play though :thumbs:

Comment

Ya well I hope the leafs don't make the playoffs at all!Has far as bush league well there must be more to the story because julien is still going to be with the Devils organazation.Why doubt the best GM in sports???It was Lou's job to do what he thought was best thats all no questions asked.He said it was a hockey move .i don't think the best GM in sports would jeopordaize his team without reason that,s all.Hence the saying(In Lou We Trust).Thanks for tucker kicking the **** out of Avery the other night.

Comment

Dont mistake the best gm as the one that was there when the game was created EE :P

Comment

Working...
        X