• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 91-87, +7.73

Swept Wed...on to Thursday...

Habs -0.5 (reg) -151 vs Bolts
    Might as well fade the Bolts again! Especially in this bad spot. They are in a real tailspin...playing on a road b2b...and road 3 in 4 nights...playing against the insanely hot Habs team who are lethal at home, and well rested. Kolzig also likely gets the start for the Bolts tonight, and he has been ice cold this year...with 1 win in 6 starts, a 4.11 GAA and 887 SP. Brutal. The Habs light up the Bolts tonight.

3 Units

Wild -110 vs Coyotes
    Coyotes won in Dallas last night...Minny hasn't played since last Saturday, has lost 3 of their last 4...and this could be a good spot for them to get back in the win column. In a pick'em no less.

Penguins/Islanders Over 5.5 -125
    Real tempeted to take the Pens win, as it's hard to believe they lose 4 straight game, especially playing the Islanders. But they're not in the best spot...playing on a b2b, and with rookie John Curry in net tonight. John Curry? Thinking the Over is the play in this one...espcially with the Pens big guns being shut down last night! Islanders are a huge over team, give up a ton of shots, and the Pens should be able to get at least 4...probably more. Both teams also having injury problems on the back end. This game has Over written all over it.

2 Units Each

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-11-2008, 09:52 AM.

One more...

Jackets -128 vs Preds
    Columbus in a good spot tonight. They lost 3 straight, but all were on the road, and they are a much better home team this year...plus, they've had 3 full off days. They'll beat the Preds coming in playing 3/4 & 4/6.

2 Units

GL

Comment

wtf...adding a PL play as well...

Habs PL +100 vs Bolts

1 Unit

Comment

Just got in from work, no time to check anything.........then I will go with 2 of your picks than looks pretty good

Pens over 5.5

Columbus -128

GL

Comment

GL Scorp.

Habs is my fave play....I also heard that TB's plane had problems on the runway last night...and they were forced to shuttle back to a hotel late last night in Buffalo, and then transit to Montreal this morning instead of last night...lol...they missed their normal meeting and morning skate, and it couldn't have been good for some already tired bodies.

That's all the Bolts needed, as they were already in a horrible spot tonight! lmao.

Comment

Easy one with the Pens........:thumbs:

As for the Habs, I will spare you with the details.........maybe the Bolts should always travel on game day.....lol
            The Habs are very unpredictable so far this year, especially against poor teams.

Comment

Yeah...tough one with the Habs...**** happens....they've actually had more scoring chances IMO...TB has finished...

Comment

Blues +140 vs Kings

1 Unit

Comment

great call on the over jml :thumbs: , would be nice if more games fell like that for us eh. Wish I was on it with ya but all I had tonight was minny and the anemic wild offense struck again.

Comment

Working...
                  X