No announcement yet.

JML Friday NHL >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's amazing how many ml's I lose in shootouts, and on empty netters when I have +1.5. I had both Carolina and Nashville last night, both lost in shootout, and the night before St Louis +1.5 -170 and Atlanta +125.

My cards were:

ATL +125 (lost in OT)
    STL +1.5 -170 (lost on empty netter w/ 4 secs left)

and then:

CAR +145 (lost in shootout, after leading 5-1, lol)
    NSH +115 (lost in shootout)
    PHX +110 (won)

I walked away from those plays @ 1-4?

I apparently need to do something different, cause those plays could have ended up 5-0 just as easily as they did 1-4 :bang:

Comment

hmmm, wasn't aware regulation plays weren't a normal thing...

Wow...you got hooped on that Carolina play....

Comment

gl tonight jml

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

Wow...you got hooped on that Carolina play....
          Flyer Nation rose up and overcame.....:beerbang: :beerbang:

but as a non partisan contributor he did get boned....:ohman:....one note, though, is that CAR is down to 1 regualr defenseman. They have like 5 kids up from the AHL so that wasn't a huge surprise.

Yeah, JML, tough sledding to find anything other than your standard +/- 1 1/2's, ML's and game totals. Some books don't even do team totals or period plays. As i said, NHL betting is not a big part of most of these books im guessing so they don't offer much compared to other sports.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

should be a stellar goaltending matchup between osbad and turdco tonight...:puke:...over anyone....

Comment

Yea, I can't get team totals or period plays either. Not that I really play stuff like that, but I have looked occasionally @ SIA, and they don't offer either one. But hey, they do offer "winning margin" betting though, where you have to pick exactly how many points a given team will win by in hockey or baseball, or within a small range in football/basketball for those who are so good they can even predict the exact winning score, lol.

Everyone is on that over FF, which scares me off. I don't think I could bet the under though....

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

Everyone is on that over FF, which scares me off. I don't think I could bet the under though....
                :thumbs: ...3-1 final. I avoid those plays like the plague too.....

WAS 5-1 JML....:thumbs:

Comment

The two games I liked best both cash huge...Boston & Wash :thumbs:

Shouldn't have added the extra 3 PLs though.

Still...a nice winning night :thumbs:

Looking at TB & Carolina tomorrow....

No Leafs game tomorrow...first time in 13 years the Leafs haven't played on a Saturday Night....on Hockey Night in Canada....nice scheduling Gary....

Comment

Working...
                  X