Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday No-Leafs Game >>>

NHL YTD: 97-94, +6.54

No Leafs game tonight...bull****...first time in 13 years the Leafs haven't played on a Saturday Night....on Hockey Night in Canada....nice scheduling Gary....CBC must be pissed...

The PL experiment worked out last night, lol....one so far today...

Flyers -125 vs Pens

2 Units

GL

Who cares about the CBC...

GL buddy.

Comment

I'm actually surprised the cbc hasn't found a way to force the league into making the leafs play b2b games on Saturday nights to occupy both slots. How much could it hurt the leafs to play 2 b2b in one night, odds are they're losing both when rested anyway just think of the ratings lol.

GL tonight JML.

Comment

Flyers :thumbs:

Caps/Habs OVER 5.5 -115
        Lots of firepower on both teams, a rookie 20 year old goalie goes for the Caps in his first start, and backup Halak goes for the Habs.

Bruins PL +110 vs Thrshers
        Bruins -0.5 (reg) -155 vs Thrshers
        What's changed from last night's blowout, except now Boston has home ice? Bigtime talent difference here.

Wings/Coyotes OVER 5.5 -104
        Two questionable goalies, Wings shutdown last night, Coyotes scoring more with Jokinen back.

Canes +130 vs Rangers
        NY embarassed last night against a rival, and play the very next night.

Oilers -115 vs Canucks
        Brutal Schedule for the Cnaucks...

1 Unit Each

GL

Comment

JML- GL!....

i would be wary of CAR for one reason...they have Pitkanen and 5 guys from the AHL on their D right now for the most part. Really banged up on the blue line and rumor is Ward is going to get his first start in about 3 weeks tonight and i can't imagine he will be sharp. I am on EDM as well. Also played the NYR, PHI/PIT Over and debating a play on the OTT/TAM Under. Neither team can put the puck in the net right now. Gerber playing tonight to try and reclaim his job as Auld is back to being Auld.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

finally won a game on Penalty kicks/home run derby/punt pass and kick......neither team deserved to win that game....CAR went about 0 for 9000 on the PP and the NYR weren't going to elicit any images of gretzky and mess skating around the ice.

I thought the OTT Under was a pretty easy one to call. Gerber may reclaim that net job for OTT and man are both those teams just trash on offense. Wish i would have played the Bruins PL with you tonight. They are just sick right now.

Lets finish it off with the Oilcan and a W....:thumbs:
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
            X