NHL saturday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL saturday with flmmkrz

useless flames couldn't beat the heavily banged up panthers yesterday to mess up my night. Hopefully bounce back tonight

Wings -.5 in reg @ +110 x 2 units

Couple wins for the dogs but against a dallas team that is hit or miss and a very anemic wild team that makes every opposing tender look like a vezina candidate. Wings are off a loss in a game they deserved to win last night so I dont see them overlooking the dogs here. Huge special teams edge and the yotes undisciplined style of play will help the wings cause.

Preds -.5 in reg @ +102 x 2 units

Dallas as I said is hit or miss and they got everything going last night vs the wings but needed a stand on his head effort out of turco to escape that one. I doubt with that work load he goes tonight. Stephan isn't a great back up and the preds are hungry for a win and tough at home. I would expect the stars to be a bit flat off a big win last night and for their injury issues to play a factor because of them being flat.

Caps +120 x 2 units

Habs are a bit banged up and the caps are on the upswing with Semins return. Varlamov is ready to play in the bigs so his start doesn't concern me.

Ottawa -150 to win 2 units

I don't trust the sens to get it done in reg so I'll lay some chalk here. 2 straight unimpressive road losses for the sens but they get to get back home against a bad bolts team. Just what they needed to get back into the win column.

GL everyone

a little more like it:

+6.44

3-1, + 4.44 units

Comment

Working...
    X