Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Sunday >>>

NHL YTD: 102-96, +9.71

Good week so far...couple for the Anaheim game. Fans should bring a book to this one...

Wild/Ducks Under 5 +100

Wild/Ducks First goal after 9:30 First period +105

1 Unit Each

GL :thumbs:

Panthers +160 vs Canucks
    Some nice value here...Canucks are the ones on a b2b with travel, and are playing their first game at home after a crazy long roadtrip. Panthers are playing well, and goalie Anderson has being playing out of his mind. Not sure why Vancouver isn't a small 20 cent fave here...

1 Unit

GL

Comment

GL Johnny.

Hey, where did you get that info that it was the first time in 13 years the Leafs haven't played on CBC on saturday night? I passed that info along to some other people and they don't believe me...so I would like to have a source to prove it to them!

Comment

Heard it all over the place, it got big play here....mainly on fan590 radio I guess. Should be online in many places...just google "Hockey Night in Canada, Maple Leafs, 13 years" and it should be in some blogs or newspapers...

Comment

playing FLA small as well. Pretty fat number for what should be a lower scoring game. VAN isn't going to run away from anyone. Hoping they are spent after a battle with Edmonton last night. But then again it is FLA....lol....GL!
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Couldn't have been more wrong on the early game...lol...ah well, let's go Panthers :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
              GL Johnny.

Hey, where did you get that info that it was the first time in 13 years the Leafs haven't played on CBC on saturday night? I passed that info along to some other people and they don't believe me...so I would like to have a source to prove it to them!
              It's actually already mentioned on Wikipedia, under "Game 1".

Hockey Night in Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And this blog mentions it as well...

Toronto Maple Leafs Shunned from Hockey Night in Canada Three Times | Bleacher Report

Toronto Sun says 12 years...

Hockey Night off | Hockey | Sports | Toronto Sun

Interesting that your friends didn't believe you that it was 13 years...because I actually thought it would have been longer when I first heard it. I don't ever recall there not being a Leafs game on Saturday night...and I'm 36...lol.
              Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-15-2008, 09:48 AM.

Comment

lol @ FLA......nice 2-0 lead only to cough up 5 straight to the Vancouver Canucks vaunted offense. Nice special teams by FLA tonight.
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                X