• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Friday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 111-111, +0.95

Fading three horrible road teams...

Devils -145 vs Sens
    Ottawa is a mess, and blow badly on the road (3 wins in 12 games). The big three have been split up, and still no offense from the Sens. NJ hasn't missed a beat w/o Marty...

Sabres -157 vs Kings
    LA travelling into snow country for a roadie...Kings are 3-6 on the road.

Wild -0.5 (reg) -132 vs Isles
    Another crack at Minny stopping their losing streak. How can they not do it tonight at home against the horrible Ilses??

2 Units Each

GL :thumbs:

lol....i could have filled your card out for you and done your Senators writeup before you were even thinking about what to play today.....:beerbang:

I am actually going to lay the -185 for MIN probably. They finally started to get some things going 2 nights ago with Gaborik back in the lineup. They are not a great hockey team, but they are better than how they have been playing, especially at home.

GL!...:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      lol....i could have filled your card out for you and done your Senators writeup before you were even thinking about what to play today.....:beerbang:
      Hopefully Jarko Ruutu doesn't kill tonight :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        I am actually going to lay the -185 for MIN probably. They finally started to get some things going 2 nights ago with Gaborik back in the lineup. They are not a great hockey team, but they are better than how they have been playing, especially at home.
        yeah....I watched that Flames/Wild game... Minny looked fast, and was probably the better team. They had more chances in the end of the 3rd and in OT, but gave up a breakaway for the losing goal right at the end. Gaborik being back is huge, as it gives them much needed scoring, and moves their best Dman, Burns back to defence.

I really don't see how they don't stop the streak tonight...but stranger things have happened...lol

Comment

Love the minny play. GL tonight:beerbang:

Comment

GL JML!!

Comment

Sweep :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X