NHLRS Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Friday

2-3 last night and down a couple of pennies....freeking TAM and PHI bad defense

MIN -195...........4Units......everything about this game was juiced even in playing it at the open last night.....and it is moving up as we speak.....Greek now has MIN at -220....probably the only time all year i will play a number like this. MIN isn't a great team but they are better than they have showed and Gaborik gave them a huge spark the other night. I think they build on that and grab a win at home which used to be automatic.....

MIN -1 1/2 +130......1Unit.......just decided to add this as well. don't like PL's but i wouldn't be surprised to see a 4-1, 4-0 MIN win tonight. Wish i would have put it in last night with the other play...lost some odds on waiting.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL FF! On Minny aswell!

Comment

GL and damn it man i could have used your services today with up to 12 inches of snowfall today that was included with a blowing 30mph gusty wind :bang: :bang:
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        i wouldn't be surprised to see a 4-1, 4-0 MIN win tonight.

GL to everyone!
        2-0 +5.3Units......love it when a plan comes together....

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
        GL FF! On Minny aswell!
        Vaz- THX!.....glad we hit it....

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
        GL and damn it man i could have used your services today with up to 12 inches of snowfall today that was included with a blowing 30mph gusty wind :bang: :bang:
        dan- that is chump change....remember when you guys had the 42" back in July.....:beerbang:

and i might be quitting soon so stay tuned...i will let you know.....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Nice one FF!

Too much juice for my liking got the hit on -0.5 regulation!

:thumbs:
          NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
          NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
          Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

Working...
          X