NHLRS Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Saturday

4-3 +5Units last couple days since getting back into it.......

Interesting Stat of the day: TAM has only scored more than 3 goals in a game twice this year out of 30 games total.

MIN Over2 1/2 -145.......2 1/2Units........like MIN to get better offensively each game with Gaborik back. They were sluggish early yesterday but picked it up in the 3P. STL has allowed 4,6,5,6,3,3,4 and 4 in their december games. Brewer and McKee out won't help (despite Brewer's gaudy -14). Also: Chris Mason, who is taking Legace’s place as the No. 1 goaltender, has really been struggling lately, going 0-5-1 with a 4.45 GAA in six games this month. Mason has been in net for each game against the Wild this season, and is 2-3-2 with a 3.66 GAA in his career against them. Hopefully it's only flmrrz that he stands on his head when someone fades him.

NYI +1 1/2 -160.....1Unit.......NYI have been lights out in the 2nd game of B2B's this year and i believe are something like 6-1, with their only loss being to Philly 2 weeks ago by a 4-3 score. Willing to take a chance with them again tonight. They played well in MIN for 2 periods, though, they didn't generate many chances. NAS has lost 4 of L5 and only generated 6 goals in their L4 games. Like the NYI to hang around here in this one. NYI haven't been playing well, but i will back the trend here, as NAS hasn't been going great guns either.

CAR/BOS Under1 1/2 -115 (1P).........1 1/2Units.........debated a bunch of different ways to go with this one. I opted for the 1P under for a couple of reasons. First, CAR has gone back to a very defensive minded style under Maurice. They have only given up 20, 24 and 29 SOG in their L3 games and have been playing a more accountable style of hockey, especially early in games. “Since (Maurice) has gotten here we’re making plays in our own end,” Carolina’s Rod Brind’Amour told the team’s official Web site. “We’re not just firing the puck around so much. We’re not just throwing it away. Puck possession is key, and our ‘D’ is playing way better. 2nd, Fernandez should be in net and he has been very good this season and matching up with Ward who has been very good as well since returning. 3rd, this is the first matchup of the year between these teams and it's a 1PM start in BOS. I would expect some feeling out early on in this one. I like this one to go under in the end, but it really depends on who dictates pace and tempo. If CAR falls behind say 2-0 in the 2P they may start taking chances and it may open up which wouldn't bode well for a total staying Under. Hopefully both goalies are at their best.

TAM Over2 1/2 -120.........suicide play of the day. Looking for an opposite play today and im rolling with this one. ATL has given up 3+ goals in their last 7 home games. TAM has only scored 4 goals in their last 3 games including an OT in one of them. Who knows who is in net for ATL today. But ATL also is DEAD LAST in home PK% so hopefully the TAM PP can get on track today. ATL takes 5+ minors a game on average. 2 for 5 on the PP should get me to the window

wish i could find some totals on the WAS/PHI game. 2 of the most penalized teams when it comes to minors and 2 of the hottest PP's in the league, plus back up goalies and maybe a rookie for PHI should be a scorefest.

leaning hard to VAN today....would like to hear flmrrz thougts on his team today. short number i have right now at -130. Also may lay something with SAN today. I like them off of that ass thumping they took in DET and off an 0-2 roadie. NYR have been winning with smoke and mirrors, IMO and i would think would have SAN attention.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

I like the canucks tomorrow. Even though Chicago is red hot! (Why did I take them season points U93.5 LOL) But b2b games and Vancouver playing well or something? I can't really gauge, they are putting up goals. So like the tomorrow at home to continue scoring!

I like the minni play too, since Gaborik has been back they have a offensive spark.

Boston/Car U1.5, for me its hard to play anything against boston. They are just machines, scoring goals at will!

GL!

:thumbs:
    NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
    NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
    Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

GL, FF. And thanks for the writups...some good info there :thumbs:

Not my fave card today, but I'll be on SJ. They'll bounce back at home.

Comment

Drigger- THX!.....where are your plays these days....:thumbs:

JML- THX!....i didn't much care for the card but did run with a couple.

ADD:

PHI Over3 -130.....3Units.....once again debated game over/team over etc......went with PHI Over3. They have been playing wild games at home and hoping today is no different. I don't see this game going over and not having PHI team Over. Should come home with a push at worst. Did the same thing in the St.Louis/Washington game 2 nights ago and came home with the W on the Washington team Over, but the game total of 6 pushed.

GL to everyone!

Comment

nice to get an early winner. CAR really playing different hockey under Maurice.

And WTF with PHI being outshot 23-5 so far....:dunno:

Comment

:laughing: I was thinking of joing you and jml on the minny play but if it goes down I know it'd be my fault for inspiring Mason again so I'll sit it out and let you guys reap the rewards.

GL tonight

totally bypassed the nucks question. I like the spot for the nucks but with no Salo, and O'Brien not at 100% and the hawks form coming into this one I'm hesitant to bet on my team even at the cheap price.
            Last edited by flmmkrz; 12-20-2008, 02:21 PM.

Comment

flmmrz- THX!.....for the input on the VAN..................... and for staying off of fading Mason....:laughing:

PHI finally pulls their head out of their asses....looks like everyone got a W in this one in one shape or another with the game over, team over and PHI side all winners....

GL to everyone!

Comment

i honestly just might fade TAM in every game the rest of the season. They are a dog with fleas.....:puke:.....2 goals in the first 8 minutes and then nothing after that....:dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

TAM Over2 1/2 -120......... But ATL also is DEAD LAST in home PK% so hopefully the TAM PP can get on track today. ATL takes 5+ minors a game on average. 2 for 5 on the PP should get me to the window
                  well ATL took one penalty too many today and boy was that amazing i had to wait until the 17:30 mark of the 3P to cash that ticket......2 goals in the first 8 minutes by TAM and then a typical TAM effort after that. BUT they did get 6 PP chances and went 2 for 6 vs. the league's worst home PK.

wish MIN would start lighting the lamp, but unfortunately i didn't see that Legace was back in net. probably still would have played it but at a discount of more like 1 1/2Units.

probably going to add SAN in some form or another. Still have some time to figure that out.....

GL to everyone!

Comment

MIN sucks....:ohman:

ended up playing SAN -215 for what it's worth...

GL to everyone!

Comment

wow....no idea how SAN bettors got out of that 3rd period with a W.....but a win is a win....

5-1 +5.2Units with the SAN game (4-1 +3.9Units officially posted...forgot to post the SAN game in time).

amazing...1 goal in the MIN game the difference between being up 11.3Units today and 5Units.....still a + day....

might pass on Sunday...not much i like but we'll have to see tomorrow when the full card is up with team totals, period plays/totals etc....

GL to everyone!
                      Last edited by FlyersFan; 12-21-2008, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Nice night FF!

I stopped posting cause you like dissappeared too. It have been up and down as usual but I will start to give some input back in!

:thumbs:
                        NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
                        NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
                        Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          wow....no idea how SAN bettors got out of that 3rd period with a W.....but a win is a win....

5-1 +5.2Units with the SAN game (4-1 +3.9Units officially posted...forgot to post the SAN game in time).

amazing...1 goal in the MIN game the difference between being up 11.3Units today and 5Units.....still a + day....

might pass on Sunday...not much i like but we'll have to see tomorrow when the full card is up with team totals, period plays/totals etc....

GL to everyone!

UGHHHHHH please stop winning so you can quit.............i don't like this idea of you winning and sticking around :bang: :bang: :bang:

nice day :thumbs: :thumbs:
                          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

FF...

went to that Flyers game on Saturday, it was nuts there man....pretty funny when they thought Carter had the hat-trick, but all the fights and seeing a blowout wi of the Caps was nice....but Hartnell has been playing great, 2 hats in like the past 10 games, and he's earning respect with his hard play....Carter is the SH beast, and do we ever win a shootout??
                            To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                            2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
                            X