X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 114-111, +5.13

Flyers -125 vs Caps
    Wash is on a hot streak, but are still a bit banged up and are not as good on the road. Like the home team coming off the loss in Montreal...

Penguins -0.5 (reg) -118 vs Leafs
    Seems like I fade the Leafs every game, lol... but if Boston put up 8 on them, Penguins could do the same. Crosby likely to put on a show on HNIC.

Sharks -0.5 (reg) -122 vs Rangers
    SJ was embarrassed in Detroit...I expect them to take it out on NY. SJ is a dominant home team. Books obviously think SJ bounces back, giving a pretty good NY team a +200 line!

2 Units Each

GL :thumbs:

JML- GL!.....big card but a ****ty card today......wish i could find a book with regulation plays. i would much rather take SAN in regulation than lay -200 today. Plus i always get cornholed in SO's and seem to have Stifler on every SO im involved in too and his SO record is worse than mine....:bang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      JML- GL!.....big card but a ****ty card today......wish i could find a book with regulation plays. i would much rather take SAN in regulation than lay -200 today. Plus i always get cornholed in SO's and seem to have Stifler on every SO im involved in too and his SO record is worse than mine....:bang:
      I agree....so many games, but not many good spots tonight. And yeah...the regulation play is a great option when you like a big fave.....cuts doen the juice bigtime, and if it does go to OT, it was a bad play anyway...as a big fave shouldn't need OT.

I can't find any more so I'm adding a tail of one of your plays.

Wild Over 2.5 -138

2 Units
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-20-2008, 01:13 PM.

Comment

GL tonight jml

Comment

Also like the Pens and Sharks tonight

GL

Comment

Flyers :thumbs:

Adding one more....read this on the Cbus blog today...

Blue Jackets left winger Rick Nash is questionable for tonight's game in Phoenix because of the flu. Nash did not attend the morning skate, instead remaining back at the team hotel to rest.

If he can't play tonight, the Blue Jackets will be in a world of hurt. With center Derick Brassard hurt, the club is down to 12 forwards, including Nash. Hitchcock said there is nobody on the way from Syracuse, meaning the Blue Jackets could potentially dress only 19 players tonight.

With the BJs already a horrible road team, that's good enough for me...as Nash is their whole team, and even if he does play, he's likely less than 100%.

Coyotes -0.5 (reg) +107

2 Units

Comment

well it's Legace in net tonight for STL....not looking too good on that Over. need a 2nd period goal for sure by the MIN.

and dang, TOR just kicked the PAT vs. the Penguins...where did that come from...:dunno:

Comment

lets get the sharks....:thumbs:

somehow i managed not to get cornholed by the ENG in the NYI game....:beerbang:

MIN needs to get something going in the 3P and come up with 1 more.....not generating anything tonight, not sure how they are even in that game.....:dunno:

Comment

congrats on finding the only loser on my card today....:laughing:

seriously, though, MIN.....:ohman:....not a good effort....plus Mason didn't play Legace did...

Comment

Working...
                  X