Tuesday NHL Plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday NHL Plays

A little early, but I am going to take SJ against Van tomorrow.

SJ always owns the Canucks, unbeaten in regulation at home, they are playing the Canucks on back to back nights.

Full play here?

Over,
    Regulation,
    PL,
    ML

:laughing:
    NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
    NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
    Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Putting all my eggs into 1 basket. I hate playing against my team but I know when I should.

SJ > Vancouver

Should be something like 5-1, 4-1 or something like that.

2 Units -0.5 Regulation (-125)
    2 Units -201 ML
    2 Units +158 PL

SJ always beats Vancouver (I think they have lost all 4 games last year to them) and at home, SJ continues their no losses in regulation.

Well its all or nothing! LOL. Good luck to me.

:thumbs:
    NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
    NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
    Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

GL!...:thumbs:...have a good holiday...
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Cant wish ya gl with you going against the nuckers but the sharks do play the boys tough and add in the b2b if it were any other team in the same spot I'd be on the same side as you.

Comment

On 3 days rest as well.

My heart says Canucks but my head says Sharks! Sad isn't it...

1 Unit -0.5 Regulation (to win 3 Units Total)
          1 Unit ML (to win 3 Units Total)

Don't normally throw everything into one basket but I feel all signs points to the sharks on this one. I feel confident on this one so I'm playing heavy on it.

NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
          NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units

Comment

good call. My head said the same thing but I'm such a homer I just can't bet against them. Ugly night for the Canucks, one of the worst spots ever to have to play a game in.

Comment

SJ showed Vancouver tonight on 3 days rest vs Vancouver playing the day before and having to travel. Vancouver looked tired and SJ was all over them. SJ showed why they are currently the best team (you can argue boston too, every game they have won has been by 2 or more for the last month).

3-0 +9.16 Units!
              Great day all around, hit a 10 which turned into a 9 gamer (with 1 push late with a tech FT...)

Hope everyone made out well!

Happy Holidays!

Last edited by Twisted Fate; 12-24-2008, 01:03 AM.
              NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
              NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                good call. My head said the same thing but I'm such a homer I just can't bet against them. Ugly night for the Canucks, one of the worst spots ever to have to play a game in.
                Tell me about it. I am the same, I hate doing it, but sometimes I have to do whats right. Not often I bet against them, its hard but gotta do it.

Heart says Van, Head said SJ.
                NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
                NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units

Comment

Working...
                X