Sharks -0.5 (reg) -119 vs Canucks

4 Units

GL

Preds/Cats UNDER 5.5 -145

Canes/Wild UNDER 5.5 -135

2 Units Each

GL

Comment

Was contemplating this, but new info put me on it...

Flyers -0.5 (reg) -115 vs Sens
      Ottawa blows on the road huge, and also has some banged up bodies in addition to some flu problems. Facing the Flyers in Philly...they are in serious trouble tonight.

2 Units

OTTAWA:
      Several players missed practice on Monday for a variety of reasons. Daniel Alfredsson (upper body) did not skate, but did travel to Philadelphia. He will take the morning skate and, according to coach Craig Hartsburg, hopes to play. Dany Heatley (flu) also hopes to play against the Flyers. Chris Neil didn't practice Monday (maintenance) but will play. Ilja Zubov had his visa issues resolved and will play. Defenceman Filip Kuba (lower body) won't play. He was injured on the opening face-off of overtime on Saturday against Dallas. Hartsburg said Monday that he wasn't sure how long Kuba will be out, but Christoph Schubert will replace him on defence. Jesse Winchester (upper body) won't play. Dean McAmmond will be a game-time decision. He has missed 11 games with pneumonia. Alex Auld will start in goal against the Flyers. - TSN

Comment

I like the card JML...Do you have any thoughts on Pogge if you saw him last night? It looked like he just wasn't tested a whole lot.
        MLB
        May
        Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
        Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
        Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
        Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
        Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
        Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Originally posted by Franchise View Post
          I like the card JML...Do you have any thoughts on Pogge if you saw him last night? It looked like he just wasn't tested a whole lot.
          You answered your own question...he wasn't tested at all. He's had an underwhelming career in the minors, and is only called up because of injury to Toskala, the absolute ineptness of Cujo, and the fact they are rebuilding, and wouldn't mind throwing him in the fire to see what happens.

Leafs lose tonight...IMO

Maple Leafs head coach Ron Wilson isn't thrilled that the NHL schedule makers having his team face the Dallas Stars tonight on a back-to-back, after flying home following a game in the deep south last night, which was the third game in a five-game road trip. The Stars, meanwhile, have had two full days off since playing in Ottawa on Saturday.
          Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-23-2008, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Rangers -130 vs Caps

2 Units

Stars -101 vs Leafs

2 Units (4 total)

GL

Comment

That's really what I was thinking. His resume in the minors is underwhelming and while that can be excused in some situations, he isn't exactly playing behind a wall.
              MLB
              May
              Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
              Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
              Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
              Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
              Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
              Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Nice hit on the Stars!

But what happened to the rangers? They were up 4-0 and lost 5-4.... WTF!

:puke:
                NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
                NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
                Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

Yeah...drigger...quite the comeback by Ovechkin and the Caps. Ruined my sweep. Still had a big day with some easy wins....5-1, +9.99 Units! :thumbs:

Updating for after the break... NHL YTD: 123-115, +14.76
                  Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-24-2008, 10:07 AM.

Comment

I'm happy for you!! You got hot at the right time, now you can have a couple of days off. how many canadian dollars are you up for the season?

Comment

Working...
                    X