Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL saturday with flmmkrz

Detroit -1 @ + 114 x 2 units

They xmas layoff has been hurting teams so I'm looking to fade teams off a layoff vs teams playing last night. Doesn't hurt that the wings are off a loss, lost to the avs the last time they met up and get the avs without Stastny. Should be a beating, I'll take the + money that they win by a couple.

Jersey +125 x 2 units

I've been saying I think this Rangers team is vastly overated for some time and they just keep proving me right. That loss to the caps was just disgusting and now they have the layoff legs to contend with. Jersey lost last night in a game they deserved to win. The devils are a team on the rise, Holik, Madden, Rolston all are back in a lineup that was doing well without them. 2 teams going opposite directions, jersey should have their legs from jump, and I get the better team at a + price.

tempted by a couple others. Flames should roll over the sens, the sens look brutal but I'm not dying to pay the chalk in that game with both teams off the layoff. Also liking the habs as pitt hasn't been in great form for the last couple weeks but the habs havent played in ages and no koivu or higgins just not enough there to lock it in.

GL all

1-1, +.5 units

Comment

Working...
    X