Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL + sunday with flmmkrz

Canada -8.5 @ -170 to win 1 unit

chalky as hell but the germans layed a whoopin on this khazak team, Canada can put up 20 if it wants to, the question is does it want to.

Sweden -3.5 @ -135 to win 2 units

Swedes are the best team outside Canada, they played a rivalry game vs finland and those are always tight but they will steamroll this bad slovak team.

US -2.5 @ -190 to win 1 unit

Another heavy fave but not much choice. The US defense is very impressive and they have the talent on paper to compete with the better teams in this tourny but like every year the question is can they put it together. I don't think it matters here, the Czechs cant break down that american d enough to keep pace with the american offense. Should be able to get this done.

US/Czechs o7 @ -150 to win 2 units

Czechs wont be able to match the us goal scoring but they should contribute at least a couple goals to this total so the rest is on the us and I think they are good for it. The us has no problems running up the score so we should see a dd goal total.

NHL

Vancouver -.5 in reg @ -110 to win 2 units

Sens suck, canucks played well enough to win vs the oil, rewarded for their effort tonight.

ugh, Czechs showing an unusual dedication to their physical and defensive play. Keeping the goal scoring total down.

Swedes put up another not so impressive performance. They have tons of talent and are deep they should've rolled over the Slovaks but continue to look just average. Might be a team that comes on after the prelims as they get used to playing with each other.

Canada puts up a beauty performance, 15 goals, its the Khazaks so it's not saying that much but Quinn really downshifted his squad they could've rolled into the 20+ goal range if he had pushed.

Comment

i was on SWE as well......missed the CAN game.....i honestly can't believe they only scored 3 vs. the slovaks...at this rate CAN is going to run away and hide with this thing
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

lmao, czech/us total hits 7. In the last minute the US gets called offside on an empty net goal that wasn't offside and miss an empty netter from 15 ft out. Awesome luck. Pushed on that but luckily I was able to get the loss on picking the us -2.5.:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          i was on SWE as well......missed the CAN game.....i honestly can't believe they only scored 3 vs. the slovaks...at this rate CAN is going to run away and hide with this thing
          no question, Russia has looked average, Sweden needs to find another level otherwise things done. The U.S. team has 1 line and their tender is brutal. When he faces some better competition this guys gonna let in a lotta goals.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
            no question, Russia has looked average, Sweden needs to find another level otherwise things done. The U.S. team has 1 line and their tender is brutal. When he faces some better competition this guys gonna let in a lotta goals.
            yeah, i passed on laying 2 1/2 with the US today at -190. thought SWE was honestly a good play. figured they would want to get it going as this thing moves on but very pedestrian effort today.

i think CAN wins it anyway.
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
            X